The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww... Penny... I have missed your works so much that it felt like choking with pleasure to see this popped up on the screen... Thank youThank youThank you! ^^

Thank you, PEI   I was thinking of doing one for new moon and eclipse and then doing one that has all four of them. I felt like fooling around with them today.

I'm loving this collage.....all the great parts in the movie!

=:)

Pen supercool

Hello ladies missed you all

And the winner is....

Here in the UK the Virgin Media Film Awards winners have been announced and the Twilight gang did well.

Guy of the Year - Rob ♥♥♥

Girl of the Year - Kristen

Drama of the Year - Water for Elephants (Rob again!!)

Family Movie of the Year - Breaking Dawn part1

Scene of the Year - Birth Scene from BD1

In four of the categories they beat Harry Potter.

Breaking Dawn 2 was runner up in the most anticipated film of 2012 - the winner being The Hunger Games.

Well done to all the winners.

Yipeeeeeee thanks for the news. Def Rob is not just the guy of the year but decade. Sorry when it comes to Rob i am so baised. Thanks for sharing.

thanx for posting yvonne:)

your welcome Penny.  I thought it would be something to share with everyone.

Sukanya - I totally agree with and I don't think you are the only one baised towards Rob. LOL!! 

I was so thrilled at Water for Elephants winning as I really enjoyed the film and thought it was a good adaptation of the book.  Can't wait until next week - Bel Ami hits the cinemas here in the UK.  Rob in a more adult role, one that is totally opposite to Edward.  If they have adapted the book properly his character is a truly despicable piece of work, a scoundrel and user of women (can't wait. He! He! He!)

Love this! Thanks a million, Penny. ^^

this is worth a *steal* for my collection too!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service