The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The E is for Esme but in Twilight esme wear a bracelet with the Cullen crest while Alice wears a choker, and Rose wears a necklace..

I noticed that. That is an e. sorry ladies I had to slip away for a few hours I had to sleep I work night shift m-F and I needed to get some sleep

Why is Alice not wearing her choker???? I love Nikki's poster! This is the best she's looked! Peter's face looks a bit to photo shopped.....too narrow or something???

OMG i am super sad because all thats been happening and this made ma laugh!i hope it has the same effect with yall!lol

is the same one i posted earlier but edited,not by me.

That is cute jess thanx for posting and ladies lets cheer up I know it is hard to do but 5 months left till our last movie and despite what is going on I still am looking forward to this movie, hope I do not sound bad but it is the truth and ladies i will try to come up with a poster for renesmee I will work on it tonite and post it when I am done love you all. Just my opinion but I think Rob would want us to keep moving and getting excited about this movie what do you all think??

@ Jess: thanks for giving Edward the "sparkles" that Bill Condon forgot to put in BD : )

How MacKenzie Foy Stole the Fandom’s heart

July 26, 2012 By Twilight_News 6 Comments
Laura has her bimonthly Movies.com column up. this time out she talks about MacKenzie Foy and just how adorable won over Hall H.

One of the things about Foy is the fact that she does uncannily resemble both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. In a franchise that is very concerned with character appearance, this was one hurdle met. In an interview last year, director Bill Condon spoke about the resemblances and being overjoyed that Foy both looked the part and had the acting chops as well. “Mackenzie Foy was like; wow that’s it [with her audition]. She looks like their daughter and there’s just a quality she had, you know. I mean and it was such a relief because Renesmee was so tough to picture and imagine, you know? So I have to say she was just like, I think we’ve got it right there, and then I showed her to everybody else and everybody agreed.” Fans also echoed Condon’s sentiment. Every time Foy spoke there were audible, adoring sighs from the crowd.
See the rest on Movies.com
Just to add to the adorableness of MacKenzie, at Comic Con I was in the interview suite waiting my turn to interview several Twilight actors for Movies.com when I spied MacKenzie sneak over at a closet pull something out and hide it behind her back. I instantly thought what was up with that? She was failing dreadfully at being furtive all the while thinking she was succeeding at stealth in they way only 11-year-olds can. Well, about a minute later I found out. When she told one of the room handlers, “Excuse me I have to give something to Mr. Jackson”. She pulled a stuffed toy from behind her back and presented it to Jackson Rathbone for his newborn son, who was at that time roughly a week old. There were no cameras on her. She had no idea I was about to start an interview. It was just a great kid, being a great kid, and Jackson seemed rather touched too.

omygosh! They all look so...mouthwatering, lol. Zafrina is rockin' that Amazon look. She's FIERCE! but we know she only LOOKS that way. She's got a good "heart", lol...soul, then.

Her's is definitely my favorite!!!

Here is the poster for Renesmee. Thoughts anybody? I did it about three different times the third one here I liked out of all three:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service