The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Screen Grabs from Breaking Dawn 2 Trailer

MTV is hosting 15 images from the new trailer. These images include still shots of Renesmee, Aro, Bella and Edward, and that awesome kick from Bella at the end of the trailer. Here are a few more images that they don’t feature for those of you needing more!  Jane is first with some new make-up.  Garrett and Kate are shown in the final battle.  And third is an unknown vampire that I’m going to guess is Henri from the French coven.  He is chasing Jacob in wolf form carrying Nessie on his back.  If anyone can get a good screen grab of the Romanian coven dropping out of the trees, let me know!  I’m not having any luck. 

ldies I know these have been posted already by Jess but I have been tring to get to post and I finally got to post something YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway enjoy cannot get enough

Screencaps of the new Breaking Dawn: Part II trailer at the MTV VMAs  

Here are some screencaps of the new Breaking Dawn: Part II Trailer

More after the jump! 

5 new things revealed by VMAs 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' trailer

The new "First Look" trailer debuted for TheTwilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2tonight at the VMAs revealed quite a few new goodies from the film. Here are five of the most major bits!

• New Quotes

Edward Cullen: I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I didn't think you could overcome it. But you just did.
Bella Cullen: My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive.
Bella Cullen: I thought we would be safe forever, but forever isn't as long as I'd hoped.
Jacob Black: The packs will fight... We've never been afraid of vampires.

• New Battle Sequences

Not only did the new "First Look" trailer debut a new glimpse at the coming battle sequences between the Cullens, witnesses and the Volturi guard (a scene which Nikki Reed has hinted will be awesome), but we also got a sneak peek of Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) teaming up for one sick stunt! Go, go, go!

• Incoming!

More of the Cullens' witnesses coming into the fold got shown during the trailer, including the Romanians - Vladimir (Noel Fisher) and Stefan (Guri Weinbergliterally descending upon Forks uninvited to join the clan. Also, Senna (Tracey Heggins) leaping tree to tree was a pretty cool effect.

• First Hunt

Sure, part of Bella's first hunt was previewed at Comic-Con, but for those who missed that, the new trailer totally teased Bella's first bout with a mountain lion and cliff-diving as an immortal. Awesome stuff. Even Edward's expression agrees.

• Kate's Power

In a split-second glimpse at Kate (Casey LaBow) and Garrett (Lee Pace) together in what appears to be an agonizing moment (maybe Irina has been punished by this point?), she appears to flash her buzzy power, which is something as-yet-unseen in the new vampire powers revelation arena.

• New Tagline?

The new tagline language for the trailer reads, "Every moment has led to this. On November 16, the epic finale that will live forever, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2."

Screencaps of the "First Look" trailer are attached in the slideshow.

Did you notice any other revelations in it?

GIFs From the New Breaking Dawn: Part II Trailer   

Here are few GIFS from the new Breaking Dawn: Part II trailer. 

Source

Source: ToR

Oh MY GLOB!!!!! That trailer is EPIC! Bella is a Boss as a vamp! I love that last shot of her kicking ???..I'll have to wait *whines* and see. And Jane, I finally have some respect for her. Just the way she looks is awesome but creepy. I LOVE her new..or maybe it is old...look. So EXCITED!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! *jumping up & down like a kid on Christmas morning*.

I missed the VMAs last night; this was my first of what I expect to be many peeks at the latest TTS trailer.Want to thank all of you who posted photos & the actual trailer. pen, Vicky, Jess! and anyone else who posted here. I'm so in ecstasy I can't remember all the names of those Ladies who posted here...umm..I think I am so much shock/happy that I just forgot my own name : P

BTW, does anyone know where the film will premiere? Probably LA but just checking

Screencaps of Robert Pattinson and Twilight cast presenting at the MTV VMAs   

Here are some screencaps of Rob and the cast presenting the new Breaking Dawn: Part II Trailer

More after the jump! 

-

Source: ToR

Irene thanx for everything you have posted I appreciate it

You are so welcome, pen!

MTV - so annoying.  Can't see the mini trailer from last night because I live outside the USA and the video is not available on MTV UK.  Yet again many fans miss out because of this.  At least when the final trailer is released tonight I will be able to see it.  Yahoo!!!

New Face Friday: Meet Marlane Barnes as Maggie!

Continuing along with our New Face Friday series, today the fansites catch up with Marlane Barnes who plays Maggie! If you need a refresher about her character, check out the Lexicon’s own character bios here.

Q: Your character Maggie knows when people are telling lies. Are you good at telling when people are lying to you in real-life?

Marlane:

I like to think I’m a pretty good judge of character now. I feel like that’s one of the things that acting has done for me is you get to see when people are acting.

Q: Did Stephenie Meyer talk with you at all about your character?

Marlane:

You know, I actually didn’t talk much with Stephenie about my character on set, I know that Lisa [Howard] did, but yeah I didn’t really get a chance to do that. I was interested that when I read the – cause you know she put out that comprehensive fan book – and I was interested to see that a lot of the choices I had made for Maggie were pretty similar to what she already had in mind, so I feel like we just kind of both knew… that we were on the same page.

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' makes 2013 Guinness World Records Book

Guinness World Records announced today on Twitter that The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is featured in their 2013 book (which hits shelves on September 11th) as the highest-grossing midnight screening movie.

Eclipse earned $30 million its midnight showing, beating the prior record set by The Twilight Saga: New Moon of $26.27 million, but in July, 2011 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 earned a whopping $43 million to topple that record. So, it's not clear here why the 2013 edition of Guinness still recognizes the Eclipse record, but oh well!

Previously, the publication recognized Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke for "Highest-Grossing Movie By a Female Director" in 2010 and New Moon for Highest Opening-Day Gross ($72.7 million) in the 2011 edition. For The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 U.K. distributor Entertainment One sought to set a world record for largest gathering of brides.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service