The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just curious. Have they announced when the soundtrack for part 2 is going to be released?

I have not heard anything on it

Hey Everyone!! I thought it would be nice if we would make it to page 1000 before Breaking Dawn Part 2 releases, what do you think?? We're almost there!!

That would be cool. We certainly have gone through quite a few pages havent we.

yes lets do it!!! i will help make it happen.

Sorry i didn't posted some of the countdowns,i been bussy!

Summit Entertainment announces ‘Twilight Saga’ marathon for November 15th

Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment announced today that a one-time marathon showing of all five Saga installments– Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 as well as the newest and final chapter, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 – will hit theaters on November 15th.

The marathon will take place in the United States and Canada on November 15th, with all four previously released installments leading up to a special 10:00 p.m. showing of Breaking Dawn – Part 2 for one price.

Marathon prices are set to vary (set by individual theaters), but some theaters will show individual performances of Breaking Dawn - Part 2 at the same time (10:00 p.m.). Attendants of the marathon showings will, however, receive special lanyards (to house their tickets) and interstitial content in between the film showings.

So, will you hit up the marathon on November 15th? Why or why not?

Depends on cost and timing( work schedule). I'd liked to see the extra footage- alot of it shouldn't have been cut in the first place as it provided great insight to the characters-esp.Edward.

Happy Birthday To Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen!

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mrs. Cullen but she is forever 18 :D

Image credit  via

Source: Twifans 

Jess no worries hun do not worry about it I appreciate you doing it and posting all of this thank you

The Complete "Twilight" Saga UK Screening Poster With Robert Pattin...

The Complete "Twilight" Saga UK Screening Poster With Robert Pattinson & Co & Booking Info

Photobucket

You will be able to pre-book your tickets to see Part 2 and for The Complete Twilight Saga Screenings from OCTOBER 1ST in the UK & Ireland!

These will be a ONE DAY ONLY extravaganza, kicking off on the afternoon of Thursday 15th November.
You’ll be able to see all four previous films in the Saga back-to-back in the run-up to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn - Part Two with EXCLUSIVE introductions from the cast, premiere coverage, music videos and other footage!!

Click for Larger

Source Twilight Saga UK via TeamJack
Source: Robsessed

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service