The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jess, I kinda agree with you and your mum. 

He is absolutely swoonworthy when he is in Edward mode however, sometimes in real life he is not so handsome especially when he hasn't had a shave.  I much prefer the smooth Rob as the beard tends to hide the lovely cheekbones and jawline.

Have to say he is looking good for BD2.

Lol,i prefer him shaved,but i think he always looks good!

Kristen Stewart's Getting Robert Pattinson Back; Will Walk Breaking Dawn Red Carpet TOGETHER!

| Filed under: Film Flickers > Love Line > Robert Pattinson > Kristen Stewart

kristen stewart robert pattinson reconciliation

We actually think we saw some confetti on the streets this morning!

Cuz Robsten lovers everywhere are celebrating with such jubilance now that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reportedlyreunited.

But don't use up all your party favors just yet, Twihards!! Cuz there's more to be enjoyed!!

According to sources close to Summit Entertainment, the two are reconciling by taking things slow… and this means you can also expect them to walk the Breaking Dawn red carpet together!

Please! Try to contain yourselves!!

Just because of the news about the red carpet, for interviews and everything. Not because of their personal lives!

My favorite countdown so far!

awww i love this one. i am just over the moon that they worked things out. whether it was all a stunt or not still i love those two people so much.

OMG! Once again my heart in my throat! Thanks, Jess! Getting so close already! 

You are welcome and thanks to you too!

I can't describe how exited i am,and thinking that all of this is ending makes me sad.I meet alot of nice people and one of my best friends thanks to Twilight,so i am glad i am part of this!(:

robstenluvholic:

Stay After The End Credits Of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 Because There’s Extra Scene

Ya know how it is with movies these days and their post-credit scene, trying to suggest some kind of cliffhanger that could lead to potential sequel but what if you’re dealing with what’s supposed to be the final installment of a franchise? Twilight co-star revealed to the Insider that THE TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 has extra scene..

“They’re gonna love it, and Bill [Condon, the director] even told me that, stay for the credits — there’s a really special thing happening,” “Every film’s been building and building, and Bill Condon really had a great idea with ending the series with ‘Breaking Dawn 2,’ and just adding a little more flavor to parts of the book that weren’t there, but he elaborated more on. I think the fans are really going to enjoy it.”

New Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Pomo Picture   

It’s from a Japanese postcard.

Source | Via | Via
Source: ToR

Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Japanese Posters   

More after the jump!

Source: Robert Pattinson Press Japan  | Via: Gossip Dance | PattyStewBoneCity

Source: ToR

New Face Friday: Guri Weinberg talks 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

This week's "New Face Friday" feature interview - a series spotlighting the castmates of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - is of Guri Weinberg, who portrays Stefan of Romanian Coven!

Hosting this week's group interview is Twilightish, and you can check out the full interview there, but below is the portion featuring a few questions with Weinberg’s answers.

Q: What did you think of your costume and your makeup the very first time you saw yourself fully decked out as your character?

Guri: Well I loved it. I mean it was a little freaky but I loved it. It was exactly what Michael, who is the head wardrobe guy wanted when we first met and we put on the wardrobe. The eyes were a little weird, cause I don’t wear contact lenses, so it took them half an hour to put them in and then it took me another good half an hour to see through them. So when I actually figured out what I looked like, I was pretty happy with it.

Q: You had never worn contacts before? That’s got to be a crazy situation.

Guri: Yeah, it was awful. But because we had a whole department of people that handled the contacts and put them in our eyes. The first two weeks it would drive them crazy because it would take them a good half hour to put them in my eyes and they said you know we are never going to get through this and I said well you should try to be me.

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service