The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Breaking Dawn: Part 2 LA Press Junket to be on November 1st!

So exited!!

How cute is this!

awwwww i love it!!

It is certainly getting exciteing

‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ LA Press Day on November 1st + Final Breaking Dawn poster on Tuesday  

According to Access Hollywood’s Scott Mantz, ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ press day in LA will be/start on November 1st.

Summit has announced that the final Breaking Dawn – Part 2 poster will arrive Tuesday

From Hypable:

Tuesday at 8 AM New Zealand time on Facebook.com/TwilightMovie. The complete reveal schedule is as follows:

MONDAY, 1:00 PM PT (Tuesday, 8:00 AM – New Zealand)
Section #1 revealed at Facebook.com/TwilightMovie

MONDAY, 5:00 PM PT (Tuesday, 9:00 AM – Tokyo)
Section #2 revealed at Facebook.com/NewMoon

MONDAY, 9:00 PM PT (Tuesday, 8:00 AM – Dubai)
Section #3 revealed at Facebook.com/Eclipse

TUESDAY, 1:00 AM PT (9:00 AM – London)
Section #4 revealed at Facebook.com/BreakingDawn

TUESDAY, 5:00 AM PT (9:00 AM – Buenos Aires)
Section #5 revealed at Facebook.com/EdwardCullen, Facebook.com/BellaSwan & Facebook.com/JacobBlack

TUESDAY, 9:00 AM PT (North America)
Full, final poster revealed at Facebook.com/Twilight

Source Via Via

Source: ToR

Thank you  All who have tirelessly posted over so long a time period. Yes, we ARE true Twi-Hards! And I still would like to get a treat for anyone who wishes to have an autograph by any BD2 or TTS cast member (I'll do what I can.) What's the catch? Please keep me informed when any BD2 "stuff" is going on in NYC & I will try to be there. I count on you guys more than my sister who gave me like 4 minutes to get down to the premiere of Cosmopolis's red carpet. I'm not that fast!

I feel really bad about missing BD1 opportunities. I am in mission mode this time around. I am even giving you guys my facebook account; I'll be able to check that every day. So c'mon...help a TwiSister out! I will message my facebook to you in a private message so if you haven't friended me yet now is the time. I intend to scan the autograph and post it so you guys can get it but if you have a request, state it and I'll do my best. I will also mail anything I get if you send me your address. (I got you Leanne =) now I just need the goods. Wow, I really do sound like an addict, lol!)

Bye for now; I'll be checking in. Happy ticketing!

Thank you, nycmaire! First in line so please confirm my friend request. Keep up the mission mode spirit!

Irene thanx fior posting all of this stuff I really do appreciate it more than you know thanx again.

You're always welcome, pen! 

Well i do thank you for EVERYTHING I really do . I am getting sooooo excited for this movie I cannot contain myself

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service