The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I said this before in BD-P1 - how I wish we can all watch P2 together. What fun it will be!

I too wish we could all get together and watch part 2. Sorry for late reply.

I guess i am on the line too!!!

Pen-

it is getting exiting!i cant believe we are less than 2 months away from the end of this!

Honestly? I don't want it to end.

‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Promo Schedule – Rob to visit Australia,England, Spain, Germany + US Promo  

According to Deadline, we can expect a long ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ promo with Rob visiting Australia in late October, promo in the US in November and England, Spain and Germany after the LA Premiere.

More after the jump!

From Deadline (click to read full article)

Here’s the promotional tour schedule for Stewart, Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and the rest of the cast which also will be doing a myriad of media appearances both on national U.S. talk shows and programs and similar appearances around the globe. Dates and cast appearances subject to change. Additional U.S. cities will be announced:
October 6 – Spain: Chaske Spencer to appear at Sitges Film Festival for fan event and press.
October 14 – United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.
October 21 – United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.
October 21 – October 28 - Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland, Ireland: Robert Pattinson visits Australia, Kristin Stewart visits Japan, Taylor Lautner visits Brazil, Ashley Grene visits South Africa, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed visit Scotland and Ireland.
October 28 – November 3 – Los Angeles, California: Worldwide press junket in Los Angeles with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Sheen, director Bill Condon, author Stephenie Meyer, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.
November 3 – November 4 – Burbank, California: The Twilight Saga Official Convention in Burbank featuring Peter Facinelli, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Booboo Stewart, Tinsel Korey, Casey LaBow, Julia Jones, and Bronson Pelletier. (Details here.)
November 4 – November 11 – Various Cities, U.S.: The cast will do national press and talk shows.
November 12 – Los Angeles, California: World Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 at Nokia Theater at LA LIVE featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the cast along with Bill Condon and Stephenie Meyer.
November 14 – November 16 – England, Spain, Germany: Premiere Tour in London, Madrid, and Berlin featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Bill Condon, and Wyck Godfrey

via RPLife

Source: ToR

UK Reminder: Links for Breaking Dawn P2 & The Complete Saga booking   

SHOWCASE: The Complete Saga / Breaking Dawn Part 2
ODEON: The Complete Saga / Breaking Dawn P2

Thanks KStewartUK | Via Gossip Dance

Source: ToR

I am sure this has been posted before but i am going to post again in case anybody has missed it:

'Twilight: Breaking Dawn': Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart tour schedule set

The full “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” cast promo tour schedule was released this Monday morning, October 1, by Summit Entertainment; it is set to send Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and more stars from the big screen on its international circuit to promote the final film in the epic franchise later this month and into November.

Courtesy of Deadline this Monday—and confirmed by Summit—the vampire cast of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” will be taking part in a worldwide tour, featuring newly reunited couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart after their former breakup. The two are supposedly scheduled to make most of their guest appearances for the movie together, intended for fans to mirror the close bond they share as on-screen couple Edward and Bella Cullen.

According to reports, the worldwide promo tour schedule has also been set in such places around the world—from England and Australia to Africa and Norway—to help mimic the grand, global scale plot that takes place in this last movie adaptation as the cast prepares for the coming of the Volturi.

Below is the given promo tour schedule for Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and other featured members of the talented cast. Their media venues and social appearances are also expected to include in-depth interviews, hints about the movie, and guest arrivals around the world, with U.S. talk show appearances and fan interview opportunities.

Deadline states that these given tour dates and cast arrivals may change in the interim, and more U.S. cities may be included in the national portion of the “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie tour:

October 6 – Spain: Chaske Spencer to appear at Sitges Film Festival for fan event and press.

October 14 - United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.

October 21 – United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.

October 21 – October 28 - Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland, Ireland: Robert Pattinson visits Australia, Kristen Stewart visits Japan, Taylor Lautner visits Brazil, Ashley Grene visits South Africa, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed visit Scotland and Ireland.

October 28 – November 3 – Los  Angeles, California: Worldwide press junket in Los Angeles with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Sheen, director Bill Condon, author Stephenie Meyer, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.

November 3 – November 4 – Burbank, California: The Twilight Saga Official Convention in Burbank featuring Peter Facinelli, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Booboo Stewart, Tinsel Korey, Casey LaBow, Julia Jones, and Bronson Pelletier.

November 4 – November 11 – Various  Cities, U.S.: The cast will do national press and talk shows.

November 12 – Los Angeles, California: World Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 at Nokia Theater at LA LIVE featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the cast along with Bill Condon and Stephenie Meyer.

November 14 – November 16 – England, Spain, Germany: Premiere Tour in London, Madrid, and Berlin featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Bill Condon, and Wyck Godfrey

November 14 – November 16 – Denmark, Norway: Premiere Tour in Copenhagen and Oslo featuring Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone

News was also revealed this Sunday about a global countdown to the release of the final poster for the last epic installment to the “Twilight Saga” this Tuesday. Be sure to follow along on Facebook before the movie's U.S. premiere date in theaters, November 16!

OMG!!!!has anyone seen the steamy new breaking dawn part 2 picture i won't post it but u can see edwards but ladies!!!!

I am soooo STOKED!!! My local theater (5 minutes from my house) is showing the marathon on the 15th. Who is taking the day off work....THIS GIRL IS!!!!!!!!

OMG you are so lucky!!!i wish i could take the day off school but i cant!thats the bad thing of being nerdy in school.lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service