The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was so hoping they would put this seen in the movie i was on the floor when i read this part in the book

Ireland Win A Trip To The "Breaking Dawn Part 2" Premiere In LA

Great competition for those in Ireland, you have a chance to enter to win a trip for 2 to the LA premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" or to a Special Screening of the film in the UK .

Photobucket 

You can enter once a day and can check out all the details etc over HERE 
It's only open to Irish Residents. 

Thanks to Irish Twilight Sisters for the info

Source: Robsessed

Better quality still with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & M...

Better quality still with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Mackenzie Foy + Breaking Dawn Part 2 ticket and soundtrack info

Breaking Dawn Part 2 is on pace to break records!

Excerpt from Deadline/NikkiFinke:
I’ve learned that Summit Entertainment will report that first day advance ticket sales for Breaking Dawn – Part 2 are outpacing Part 1. Tickets went on sale Monday and grosses already are shattering Twilight Saga films as the last in the series gets ready to release November 16th. In comparison to Part 1, Summit’s first day total for Part 2 advance ticket sales is 87% higher. (Part 1 came in at $626K; Part 2 at $1.17 million). Over a quarter of all tickets sold yesterday were from moviegoers snapping up tickets for ‘The Twilight Saga Marathon’ show which offers fans the chance to screen all of the films in the franchise on November 15th before the release of the final installment. Summit’s first day total for Part 2 is already running ahead of the three-day cume for Part 1. 
Go Rob & co! If you want to buy your Breaking Dawn Part 2 tickets, we have a permanent Fandango box in our side bar for purchases --->>> 

If you're interested in the marathon tickets, click here to see if there are any left in your area. They're going fast. :) People are excited to see Daddyward in action. We posted this still before but it was tagged and lower quality.

Photobucket 

Lastly, the final Twilight Saga soundtrack is set to be released Nov. 13th but the Breaking Dawn Part 2 track list is available now!

Via Yahoo Music:

Photobucket 

Only US pre-order available right now 

It's all coming to an end....*sigh*

Photo: epnebelle

Breaking Dawn: Part II Soundtrack Revealed  

From Yahoo

Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ is the last movie of “The Twilight Saga,” which also means there is one final soundtrack album left as well. So for a series known for its music, obviously the last release is going to be big. And who is bigger than Green Day?

Summit Entertainment along with Chop Shop Records and Atlantic Records are releasing the track list for the soundtrack album for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ officially here on Yahoo! Movies. And Green Day, the five-time Grammy Award-winning punk trio, are contributing a song to the series for the first time.

So how did Green Day get involved in the hugely popular vampire romance? Mike Dirnt, bassist for the band, told Yahoo!, “When we were asked to be part of the ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the ‘Twilight’ soundtracks are so carefully curated.”

While you wouldn’t necessarily think of the guys in the band being “Twi-hards,” lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong did tell Spinner.com in 2009 that if their Broadway show “American Idiot” were to be adapted into a movie, he’d want Edward Cullen himself, Robert Pattinson, to play the lead. Armstrong said, “He’s a good actor. There’s still more to come with that kid.”

Who else is on the album? Here’s the complete track list:

Read the rest of the article here

Source: ToR

Hi Fellow Twi-Hards! I wanted to let you guys know that I am putting out my feelers to make sure I know when BD2 cast members will be promoting BD2 in NYC. I will be there...unless I am on my deathbed which in that case could someone please send Carlisle over to my place?    :]

I will update the hunt for TTS autographs. Please don't forget to PM me if you want a specific autograph; I'll do my best. Also if you have any tips on sightings or promo dates/times let me know via PM or message me at maire kelly on facebook...I'll get the info faster from fb.

Thanks for your patience & faith in me. I'm REAAAADY!!! (as Sponge Bob would say). I'll keep you posted to the best of my ability.

Thanks for all the pics & work submitted to this thread. Penny & all the Others, you did and continue to do an amazing job here. 

-Gratefully yours-

`m.

Bid to Win 2 Tickets to See Breaking Dawn Part: II and Attend the After-Party   

From Charity Buzz

Be the first to see this highly anticipated film (premieres nationwide on Nov 16th)!

Bid to win two tickets to the exclusive screening of the premiere being held at the Nokia Theatre at LA Live on November 12, 2012. You and a friend will live it up like a celebrity, walking the red carpet before the movie, sitting in assigned seats for the premiere, and attending the private after-party!

Terms: Valid for 2 people. Event date: November 12th, 2012. Photos are not allowed. Cannot be transferred. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Travel and accommodations are not included. Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening. We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.

Shipping and Handling The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance for this item is $9.95. Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner. Hard copies of tickets, travel certificates and merchandise are shipped via FedEx or professional shipping service. Detailed redemption information for non-tangible items will be emailed to the winning bidder. Donated by: Lion’s Gate

Click here to bid! 

Pre-Order The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive

From Amazon.com: 

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures

Immerse yourself in the world of the spectacular The Twilight Saga film series. Written and designed in collaboration with the entire cast and crew who brought all four of Stephenie Meyer’s celebrated novels to the silver screen, this official treasure trove delivers an enchanting experience, transporting readers to the vampire world by sharing filmmaking secrets, never-before-seen candid set photography and artwork, and exclusive stories from the stars.

It will be released on October 16th. 

Click here to pre-order.

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack artists tweet about being on the OST

The soundtrack artists announced as part of the original motion picture soundtrack for TheTwilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 have been tweeting up a storm about the news, and it seems they're all delighted to be a part of the final Twilight soundtrack installment.

The Boom Circuits: "We are incredibly excited to be part of The Twilight Breaking Dawn pt. 2 Soundtrack which comes out Nov 13th!"

Iko: "In case any of you missed it. Iko are on the twilight soundtrack for breaking dawn part 2."

A Boy and His Kite: "I'm so excited to have a song on the upcoming Twilight movie! Crazy! What an honor...."

Nikki Reed: "We worked so hard! It's so exciting!"

Paul McDonald: Me and @NikkiReed_I_Am are super excited about being a part of the @twilight #breakingdawn2 Soundtrack! - so many killer artists!"

James Vincent McMorrow: "very happy 2 be sharing the twilight ST with people like Annie St Vincent and Feist, 2 properly bad -ss human beings."

Reeve Carney: "Hey twitter-verse, I am thrilled to announce my involvement with the following...!!!  special thanks to BC and AG :)"

Christina Perri: "im so honored + excited to be involved again in the final  film + soundtrack! "a thousand years (part two)" features  :)"

Find links for all the Twilight Saga soundtrack musicians (updated to include Breaking Dawn - Part 2's artists) at this link.

Twilight Examiner

French ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Trailer   

LesFilmsSeville via twifansquebec | via Gossip_dance

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service