The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Danette for this interview!

It was soo funny!  I was laughing non-stop...and Marley & ME!!  That movie had me in tears too!  I was literally sobbing so I could definitely relate! 

It was so good seeing Rob in an interview where he is just laughing and smiling throughout!  Classic!

Lorece...

That's exactly why I posted it....

Rob's so endearing, honest...and funny...

he acts like a "regular guy" off the street!....I truly don't know another actor that is like him...he's surreal..too good to be true!

Thanks lorece...

and by the way..I answered your reply regarding "Hardwicke, "Condon"" and the Changes to Edward's character...

I would love your feedback...and to discuss it some more....:)

Love,

Danette

'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Frenzy Hits Glasgow

October 23, 2012 10:00 AM EDT

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 frenzy has hit Glasgow, Scotland, with stars from the fifth Twilight film arriving in that city ahead of the movie's première. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart--and even Taylor Lautner are noticeably absent, but fans are still excited about Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz's upcoming appearance.

According to a report from STV, Breaking Dawn doesn't open in Glasgow until next month, but this coming weekend fans will get an early taste of Twilight excitement.

Nikki Reed and Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Kellan Lutz will sign autographs and pose for photos with Twihards at Buchanan Galleries on Sunday afternoon.

Other Breaking Dawn actors are in different parts of the world promoting the fifth and (supposedly) final film in the Twilight series. Robert Pattinson is in Australia and Kristen Stewart is in Japan. Within a couple of weeks, however, they'll all meet back in the U.S. to take part in last-minute promotions and then to walk the red carpet at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 première on November 16th.

If you're in Glasgow you're no doubt in for a huge treat this weekend. Do you think fans in Scotland are at all disappointed that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart didn't come there for the promotion?

Photo Source: Facebook

Attention Miami Fans Meet Dan Cudmore and Charlie Bewley Giveaway

If you are in the Miami area and would love a chance to see Dan Cudmore and Charlie Bewley at the event below, tell us in the comments what you love about them or Felix and Demitri and we’ll pick 10 winners tomorrow. Each winner gets a wristband for them and for a friend which guarantees you a spot for the autograph signing.

Yahoo! Movieswill debut an exclusive clip tomorrow (10/24)!

Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and Ashley Greene Need Your Fright Night Votes

Fright Night has Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner featured for their Twilight Saga work. Ashley Greene is nominated for both Twilight and Apparition. They are all nominated in multiple categories. Rob especially is facing stiff competition from the Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder, and True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard. It’s all in good fun to raise awareness for blood cancers, so get over to Fright Night and vote!

Via TT

Rob's obviously my first choince but Skaargard grew on me after watching the True Blood series. He personifies Eric Northman very very well. A very mesmerizing and comanding character....It takes a good actor to pull that off.

Here is a link to an article that was very interesting to read so here it is:

httphttp://entertainment.time.com/2012/10/24/why-twilight-wont-end-...

I thought it was interesting anyway hope you all enjoy

New breking dawn clip in yahoo movies!!!i cant post it but i will as soon as i can!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/ymovies-6393699/the-twilight-saga-bre...

i took some screen pictures!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service