The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was freakin awesome!!!!!!

nformation on ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Fan Events in Dublin & Gla...

Here’s the information on the Breaking Dawn Part 2 fan event in Dublin and Glasgow this weekend with Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) and Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale)!

The Twilight Saga Official UK Facebook Page:

EXCITING NEWS!! Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz are heading to Dublin and Glasgow THIS WEEKEND! Full details of where Nikki and Kellan will be appearing for signings are below. Will you be going to say hello?

DUBLIN
Saturday 27th October
2.15pm – 4.15pm

Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay Dublin 1, Ireland
GLASGOW
Sunday 28th October
2.30pm – 4.30pm
Buchannan Galleries, 220 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2FF
Woo hoo UK fans!
via KLO

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THT WE ONLY HAVE A COUPLE MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE MOVIE COME OUT IM SOOOOO EXCITED

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that the autograph mission is on hold. I kinda had a nervous breakdown. (Remeber Lavequer & I found out about the Other Woman?!! I hope Lavequer..or Lady L as I call her is stronger than me. And I thought Robert Pattinson was suffering.*ack!* and there is other mostly financial carp that is overwhelming me atm.) I am going to try to get the autographs if I can do it when I am a little better...and I am getting better just a little every day. My healing might take more time that I have to get to the promos for BD2 and if I cannot do it I am so very very sorry. I will try & PM you so I don't down your thread any further, penny& Co. (You know who you are.) Please if anyone knows when any TTS BD television spots are going on let me know. I can get into ABC and NBC. I hope I'll be better soon. I really do want to get those autographs for you guys for all your tireless work on this thread and also for you guys always being there for me. I really want the autograph to say "To all the Awesome Ladies of The Twilight Saga Site..." and then one for the guys (I am looking at you Jadeyn (sp?)).

I am on the run right now. Just wanted to stop by with that info bcos time is short, I don't watch tv and I need to know when TTS stuff is going on in NYC. Thanks for being my eyes & ears in this.

and just thanks for always being there for me my TTS Sisters (and Brothers).

`maire

Video: Maggie Grace Talks Breaking Dawn and French With Craig Ferguson

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 TV appearances are starting. Last night Maggie Grace who plays Irina was on teh Late Late Show.

Here is the link to the video for some odd reason this video cannot be copied or least I cannot copy it:

http://http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2012/10/26/video-maggie-grace...

Breaking Dawn Exploding Tickets Sales Like No Other Twilight Film

According to Deadline:

The final installment of the 5-film Twilight Saga just came on tracking today. And my sources say Breaking Dawn Part 2 which opens November 16th is comping at Part 1‘s record-breaking levels. Plus advance ticket sales are running 16% ahead as well. Summit Entertainment like most studios uses several tracking services, and I’ve learned that Part 2‘s unaided is equal or ahead ofPart 1 – so that make it higher than any of the other Twilight pics. Awareness also is the highest and, in fact, already in the 90s for females. Not only is Breaking Dawn Part 2 tracking better than any other film in already or about to open in the domestic box office before mid-November but it’s even better than James Bond – 72 awareness for Skyfall vs 88 for Breaking Dawn Part 2.

After giving some more data, Deadline concludes its report saying: “Within only a few days of advance tickets going on sale October 1st, Breaking Dawn, Part 2 already represented half of Fandango’s sales for the week. Now Fandango tells me it’s 36% of today’s overall ticket sales even though it doesn’t open for 3 weeks yet outselling this weekend’s Argo, Cloud Atlas, and Silent Hill: Revelation combined.”

Melissa Rosenberg Taking Questions

Add Comment October 26, 2012 by babyish Filed Under: Melissa Rosenberg

Melissa Rosenberg will be taking questions froms fans on her Facebook page.

“All right! Send in your questions and I’ll answer the best ones on video leading up to release. What do you want to know? xoxo Mel”

So, anyone with any questions, be sure to post! I hope the question gets answered! There have been quite a few so far.

Melissa Rosenberg’s Facebook Page :  Melissa Rosenberg

via Twilight Lexicon

has anyone seen her in Taken 2? it took me a minute to realize who it was. she looks so different as a vampire.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service