The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen it,at first i didnt knew either.until i saw her name in the screen.

Sorry ladies the video keeps stopping don't know why. I am sure this has been posted before but why not repost in case someone has not seen it.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart back from 'Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2' tour

While Australia and Japan are no doubt already missing their Edward and Bella Cullen, new photos late this Thursday, October 25, confirm that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back in the U.S. from their “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” promo cast tour.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have only completed round one of their final “Twilight Saga” run this week, but by all accounts it was a very successful start. After being confirmed this October to be back together as a couple, the Hollywood vampire duo are no doubt looking forward to some much-deserved rest and relaxation time together after their visits abroad.

The Edward and Bella actors respectively went their own ways to different parts of the world in their global cast tour to promote the “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie premiere next month. Robert Pattinson flew out down under to Sydney, Australia, while Kristen Stewart landed down in Tokyo, Japan.

After their stays, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were first seen leaving the co... last week for their promo red carpet events, and were most recently caught returning to the U.S. with their landing in Los Angeles airport.

Fellow “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” fans are certainly looking forward to the last film’s epic release (and its secret new ending) this November 16, as well as the stars touching back down in their home country for the U.S. premiere. Hopefully the vampire power couple will be able to spend some quality time together before flying off to their next appearance dates on their worldwide tour.

For the most recent “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie news and updates on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s worldwide cast tour until we can sink our fangs into the last installment to the saga, you can follow Ryan on Twitter or visit his Facebook fan page, Books and Movies Examiner.

Embedded image permalink

Ladies,

there are more new clips,i dont want to see them anymore because they are just spoiling the movie in little clips!i used to get exited when summit released one,but just yesterday they released 2!

they need to stop!the movie is just 19 days away,we can wait now!!!!!lol

Also they will be showint new footage and interviews in ET next week.i can't avoide them if they come out on tv but i am trying not to watch them,

omg i cannot wait. some of the clips are taken down before i get a chance to see them all but thats ok it just adds to my excitement.

psyched to see Green Day on the soundtrack! they've got a really good song on there. looks like another Twilight soundtrack to add to the collection. glad to see you all still having so much fun with this.

CONGRATULATIONS Pen on your thread!!!!!!!!!! You should win an award or something. :)

Sorry for late response Sara, but thank you but this thread would not be here if it were not for all of you so THANK YOU ALL. I am getting really excited for part 2 to pop up.

i also want to add that even though i love these movies and everything that has come with it (rob and kristen) i am actually hoping that after the movie comes out they get some privacy and a well deserved break from all the crazyness. this is just my hope for them those two have been through so much and have worked so hard to be where they are now.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service