The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MTV To Release Green Days ‘The Forgotten’ Music Video Featuring Film Footage – October 30

“MTV TO EXCLUSIVELY PREMIERE GREEN DAY’S “THE FORGOTTEN,” THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 SOUNDTRACK ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30 AT 6:55 P.M. ET/PT

NEW YORK, NY (October 29, 2012) – MTV and Reprise Records Grammy® Award-winning rock band Green Day today announced the network will exclusively premiere the trio’s new music video for “The Forgotten,” the first music video from Summit Entertainment’s THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 soundtrack that features footage from the film, on Tuesday, October 30 at 6:55 p.m. ET/PT on MTV and MTV.com. This is the band’s first contribution to a TWILIGHT soundtrack.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 soundtrack from Summit Entertainment along with Chop Shop Records and Atlantic Records will be released three days before the film’s premiere on Tuesday, November 13.”

MTV

Source: ToR

NEW Scene From ‘Breaking Dawn-Part 2′ Bella Tries To Act Human (ET Twilight Week)

Thanks, Jess! I don't know why, but I'm tearing up already just watching this.  

I just started crying while i was watching the forgotten video,i am not ready for this to end):

'Twilight' stars Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz hit U.K. for 'Breaking Dawn'

Twilight co-stars Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) and Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) hit Glasgow, Scotland this weekend to promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 for the cast's international promo tour for the film.

While arriving to the area, Reed and her hubby Paul McDonald - who are featured together on the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack - treated fans to a mini-concert of two of the songs from their upcoming EP release (see the attached video).

Photos of Lutz and Reed in Scotland are attached in the slideshow.

The gang later hit London, England to do promos with Glamour Magazine UK and they did a live Q&A tweet session through the publication's feed. Here are some interesting parts of the session, but you'll have to hit this link for the full load:

K: Arm wrestling scene for me! RT  what was your fave scene to film in part 2? 

Nikki: I loved filming scenes with Renesme RT  what was your fave scene to film in part 2? 

K: I asked to keep my baseball hat from the 1st movie RT  kept any props from filming over the years?

N: Kristen took my baseball shoes RT  have you kept any props from filming the twilight series over the years?

N: Paul wants to be Kermit & Miss Piggy - we'll be on a plane! RT  What are you going to dress up as this Halloween? 

N: We became very close. She emails me still weekly! RT  what's it like to work with Mackenzie?

K: Yeah. RT   would you work on some other project linked to the saga or this is the end?

N: I can't see us turning it down RT   would you work on some other project linked to the saga or this is the end?

N: It was my way of trying to give back to the fans. It inspired me RT   HOW WAS DOING A SONG FOR BD2?

K: I would say Aro RT  if you guys could play another character in the saga, who would it be? 

K: Yeah, it does become difficult, but it's part of it RT  Ashley says it’s hard being famous & dating. Any probs? 

Twilight Examiner

Yahoo! to livestream the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' premiere

It looks like it'll be Yahoo! Movies which hosts the final Twilight premiere livestream!

According to an announcement fromYahoo!'s Facebook page posted today, the site will exclusively stream the world premiere for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 live from Los Angeles, California on Monday, Nov. 12 starting at 8:30/5:30 p.m. ET/PT.

The video feed for the live stream will be hosted at this link on the day of the premiere.

Excited for the event yet?

Summit Entertainment opened a fan camping line sign-up for around 1,500 patrons to commit to earlier this month, and the principle cast will undoubtedly show up in full. There'll probably even be a few surprise faces, but definitely count on seeing all of your favorites - including the newest vamps - on the red or black carpet this year.

Just two weeks 'til then!

Twilight Examiner

Irene and Jess thanx for posting all of that I appreciate it.

OMG!!!!!!!!i know i dont want to watch any more spoilers but when i play the video i screamed when i saw the breaking dawn scene!!!!!!!

Shucks! Vid not offered in my region. 

oh it sucks for me too !! the video is unavailable in my region 

;'(

let me find the youtube one(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service