The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nycmarie, I know i will be here and we are twilight friends forever :):):) ):)

nycmarie , sure am gonna come here ALWAYS we are twilight friends forever ..love you all ladies =)

Hi nycmaire,

I'm just really happy that you are all right after the hurricane!

I actually got a ticket in NY for November 15th at 10pm so I have exactly one week of waiting to go at this point.  Wow, you've never seen a Twilight movie in theaters! LOL...I've gone to the midnight screenings for the past three years and it was always so much fun!  I hope you enjoy the experience this time around.  I'm not feeling excited like I usually do but that's mostly because it all seems really bittersweet right now :(.

But, I'll still be here after the film :).  I can't wait to talk about it with everyone and see how the changes worked in the film.

Hey Twi-babe!!! Wish I was on the "other coast" to join you, but I'm way out here.....near where they filmed the series. =;)

You'll see it 3 hours before me...i gotta work the Friday and can't stay awake to see it midnight thursday....then work the next day....so Friday after work it is.....woooot woooot!!!

omg the zipper thing was so freakin funny. poor rob lol

OMG a week from now i will be getting readdy to go see the movie!i cant believe time has gone so fast!

7 Days Until 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Hits Theaters!

This is a pretty funny interview!loved it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service