The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous shot of Edward.  I think they got the eye color perfect finally. Looks similar to a cougar's eye or large cat, which is definitely fitting for Edward. :)

Without a doubt. Hi sara hopeu are doing well

hey pen. as well as the pharmacy can make me at the moment. lol hope u r too girl.

Bill Condon Speaks About Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner’s Last Day on the Set of Breaking Dawn

From Glamour UK: 

Bill Condon has revealed his favourite on-set memory of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 director said that his fondest thoughts of the main three cast members were of the final moments of filming with them.

Speaking to GLAMOUR.com at the UK premiere of the Breaking Dawn 2, he said: “I think the last night that they shot. They were all there for each other, right until dawn. The sun came up, and it was just so moving to see them hug each other and know that they had grown up making these movies, you know?”

Condon also spoke about what he thought Twilight fans would enjoy most about the final movie.    

“I think, I hope, we’ve got a big twist at the end and I hope we can keep it a secret. It’s a pretty good rollercoaster ride. And also the way the emotional story really reaches the right conclusion,”he said.

Source: ToR

Screencaps of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Bill Condon at the Breaking Dawn: Part II Press Conference in Madrid   

Here are some screencaps of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Bill Condon at the Breaking Dawn: Part II press conference in Madrid. 

More after the jump! 

Source: ToR

Alright ladies!!!!! I am heading out to my local theater now for the Marathon event. Excited does not even to begin to explain my emotions right now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the moment, Alison. There will never be another one like it ever again.

enjoy!! idk if i could sit still lol.

congrats!

Irene thanx for posting

I'm okay, Guys...thanks for asking. Tomorrow evening I'll be in the theater watching BD2!!!! I can't believe it!

I wish you Guys the best movie experience! TwiHards Rock On! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service