The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen it !!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG it was awesome ladies !! make sure to have some tissues if you are romantics like me !! I really loved it so much and can't wait for all of you to see it so we can talk about it !! love you all and hope you have the best experience watching the last ( really crying ) movie in the saga !! :'(.. love ya all

is it the best yet? i am so dying to ask what the twist at the end was??? but i better refrain, ill just have to wait and see for myself :)

trust me sarah you don't want to know !! but it is sooooooooo good !! will take your breath away !!

i want to know so bad but im trying to behave until i see it lol

OMG i am leaving to line up for the premier.i cant believe is here.time went so fast and i really enjoyes sharing this amazing experience with all of you. I am getting sentimental and i want to save my tears for latter.

I will be here so we can talk about it after everybody has seen it.

I will be heading to see it tomorrow after work to stand in line.........so exciting!!!

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Madrid Press Conference

Full video and HQ pictures

Videos - thanks to @veronicaspuffy (Or watch in 10 videos here)

Pictures

HQ

bol. those expressions are priceless. wonder what they asked them?

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Madrid Premiere

HQ pictures, fan pictures and videos

Click on the photo to view th

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service