The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012

New 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' B-Roll 

Via
Source: RPL

thank you for these videos.

OMG!!!!! FreakingFantastic! I have no words......just beautiful. Bella kicks ass!

I totally agree. Speechless it was so Awesome.

I can't wait. 5 more hours til show time. pen, I wish you were coming with me. :)

just got back from cinema - omg.  If I could I would give Bill Condon a great big hug for making a film for the fans.  A truly fitting end to the saga. So many awesome moments.  Will definately be going to see it again.

oh, now  it's really getting painful to wait after reading all of the reactions.  not much longer, not much longer, not much longer. 

Sara, It is so worth the wait.  You will not be disappointed.

Wow, It could not be more perfect!

Here I go. Time to spend some time with Edward. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get back. It's been fun reading what you all have had to say about the movie. :)

It was freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVED it. definitely will go again.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service