The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me too. loved it.

Loved it the first time I watched it. Watched it the second time and loving it even more. 

i thought it was amazing it will be a totaly different experience for the different fans ones who have read the book and ones that havent its hard to say anything without spoiling it for people who havent seen it i went through so many different emotions during the final bits and when i went to see it the 2nd time it was funny watching other people reactions to it and i think this is the best kristen has played bella her eyes looked amazing and it was nice seeing a relaxed and funny edward like he is in the books :) x

Doc had posted this picture on his recent post but I thought it was so gorgeous I would re-post it to share with everyone. I think it would make a fantastic poster.

Congratulations to The Twilight Saga fans! YOU have been nominated for "Favorite Movie Fan Following" by the People's Choice Awards!

Vote again and again for Twilight fandom here! http://bit.ly/TwilightPCA
Congratulations to @[8526405673:274:The Twilight Saga] fans! YOU have been nominated for "Favorite Movie Fan Following" by the @[60583750800:274:People's Choice Awards]! Vote again and again for Twilight fandom here! http://bit.ly/TwilightPCA

New Breaking Dawn: Part II Still   

Source Via

Source: ToR

thanx Irene and sara for posting those

I love this movie soo much i have to see it again!!!!!

Oh my god just came from seeing the twilight saga breaking dawn pt2 one word "amazing"!!!!
Absolutely amazing best twilight film by far! I was screaming at the scream saying noooooo that's not I'm the book then at the end I was like phew it's not real. Amazing. I saw eclipse 4 times at the cinema so I'll defiantly be topping that number this time round.

Bill Condon explains his 'Twilight Saga' credits tribute

Spoiler warning!

For those of you who've seen The TwilightSaga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 by now, you'll know that the "sweet" homage to the Saga people have been going on and on about all year is a credits scene which includes all the principle cast from the entire Twilight Saga's five films.

Everyone from Cam Gigandet to Bryce Dallas Howard made the cut for that one, andRobert PattinsonKristen Stewart andTaylor Lautner in particular are celebrated with a little character-based page turning from the book alongside their images. Kristen Stewart has referred to it as "digging in the knife" of closure on the Saga, but many fans just found it sweet and flattering to all involved.

While at the U.K. premiere for Breaking Dawn - Part 2, director Bill Condon explained why he chose to put that together (especially since it contains footage and actors he didn't work with during his time in the series) for the closing moments of the film.

"I really wanted to pay tribute to all the actors who've made it such a success," he said, "and also bring it back to where it started, which is Stephenie [Meyer]'s books."

Did you enjoy the montage of the Twilight Saga's alums?

Twilight Examiner

The credits scene was a nice touch. Just shows the heart of a man giving credit where credit is due. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service