The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG best one so far!

it made me be at the edge of my seat the whole movie.I cried,laghed and screamed by heart out,

I didnt knew how much i liked carlie until yesterday.

LOL. IKR, when Carlisle jumped across the field, then that happened, I was in shock. My mouth fell open. lol great moment.

Yes,the whole theater gasped and screamed nooo.It was an amazing experience because it as a surprise for everybody.I want to go see it again to see how the people react.

I want to go again and need to. There was too much to take in with the first time round. Yes, it would be fun to watch it again with a theater full of people that haven't seen it yet.

hey jess!
couldnt agree more about carlisle :)
iv got a spolier chat going if you want to chat more in depth?

I would like to join please 

sarah-

i just comment on it.

merna-

i went to sarah's page and i fould the page there!

thx jess I just commented there 

sure,where?

I'm not impressed. Why wasn't there a full four minutes in Breaking Dawn Part 2 without some form of CGI? Why did Condon take out so many important parts to the movie? Why have all of the characters in the movie undergone a major appearance change when they are all frozen the way they look? And If Alice could never see any future involving the wolves, then how was she able to show Aro a vision of how the battle turned out? Alice see's both the battle, and Jacob and Renesmee together in the end of the movie, but she doesn't even have the ability to see them! She couldn't see Jacob in Eclipse, so how can she suddenly see him in Breaking Dawn? I dearly wish that Condon had focused more on little things like this, and less on how big his wallet would get after this.

oh man. well, you are spot on about Alice not being able to see the wolves. I was so immersed in the battle that it didn't even occur to me. While she would not have been able to see anything with the wolves, there would have been spots that disappear, so she could have filled that in figuring it out on her own. Like when she did in the books during Bella's pregnancy and they needed to go hunting but were trying to avoid the wolves, she said the routes that disappeared would be the ones the wolves where the wolves would be. She would have had to figure some of that out even before she left with Jasper even in the book because she had that plan for Bella to set things up for Nessie and Jacob to get away, not Bella and Edward.

I understand about your comments but the way it was handled, IMO, was SUPERB!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service