The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*VIDEO* Great trailer of all the movies in one: Twilight Saga Ultimate trailer 2012  

We’ve seen all the clips already but this trailer is great: All the movies in one trailer

source

Source: ToR

thanx Irene for posting those

i finally saw the movie.i really liked it but i must say i liked part 1 much better. part 2 was too rushed i think and i wasnt a fan of how it was cut together. still mad love for the saga and all the hard work that went into part 2.

the first time I watched it, it felt rushed to me as well. It didn't seem that way the second time around for some reason. I think if you think about the things they condensed, it was necessary. I don't think they would have translated well to the screen. I think it would have been a little too slow. imho

yeah true. it was still good though i was really happy with it overall.

Well, I will finally be able to watch Breaking Dawn tommorow night.

yeah! have fun pen! it's pretty amazing.

I just got back and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is worth seeing again and yes it seemed rushed but considering they had a lot to put in Bill did an excellent job on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I cried I did remember the tissue.

Awesome!!!! so glad you liked it, as much as I did apparently. bol what did you think of the twist?

sorry for late reply but yea at first I thought what????????? but then it did not take long for me to figure out what was going on. That twist put a little suspense on it. I know the audience they all let out a big sigh after they realized what it was. This movie stands out the best and it is worth watching again.

i am glad you finally saw it pen.

i did felt it was alittle rush the first time i saw it,but then it didnt seem rushed when i saw it for the second time.I LOVED,the only thing i wasnt crazy about was the cgi for renesmee,but bill did an amazing job with the rest of the movie so it doesnt really matter.I cant wat for it to come on dvd so we can watch it whenever we want!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service