The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think my parents are willing to do that but i will with mine!!i have enough to go a few more times.

Let's do so, Jess! It's the last I'll ever watch the Saga on screen and I'm going for broke! Just can't wait for the DVD's release three months from today. 

haha yeah,omg me neither!!!

i cant wait to have twilight marathons and actually watch the 5 movies!!!

Listen to Breaking Dawn: Part II Score Excerpts

From Carter Burwel:

The score album for #BreakingDawnPart2 has been released. You can hear excerpts at my website

Source: ToR

Take a look at the wolf which inspired Jacob for 'The Twilight Saga'

Tippett Studios' Phil Tippett has shared some very interesting behind-the-scenes pictures from the creation of wolves for The Twilight Saga on his Twitter feed lately, and in one of the images, a glimpse of the wolf which inspired the look of Jacob Black is shown. How cute is that?

According to Tippett, the actual wolves pictured were used merely as references for the team, which then created the wolves for the films by computer generation.

Also of interest is an interview NBC San Diego did with one of the Tippett Studios team members in which he discusses the improvements in technology and its effect on the Saga's wolves.

According to him, when the team first linked up with Summit Entertainment to create the wolves with The Twilight Saga: New Moon, there were about two million hairs generated for each wolf, and by the time they got toThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, there were ten to twelve million hairs per creature. Interesting, no?

Twilight Examiner

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'-themed holiday gift guide

Looking for the perfect gift for your resident Twilight fan recipient this year? Help is here.

With The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 ending the film series on a high and sentimental note, it's the perfect time to bestow some Saga swag upon your loved one(s). To help guide you through what's new on the market with Breaking Dawn - Part 2and the Twilight Saga at large, here's a merchandise run-down!

Soundtrack and Score: The Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack is a great go-to present for any Twilight fan, but you should also give Carter Burwell's Part 2 score some consideration as well. Both are lovely bookends to the musical series of these films.

Twilight Fine Jewelry: Finally, there are now some Twilight-themed jewelry pieces on the market that'll last a long, long time. Bed Bath and Beyond carries the new collection of Twilight Saga jewelry on their website.

Twilight Barbies: Mattel has added a few pieces to its Twilight Saga Barbie line, including a Bella vampire doll and the rest of the Cullens.

Calendar: It's not too late to pick up a Breaking Dawn - Part 2-themed sixteen month calendar for next year either. Or the wedding ornament themed with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 for that matter.

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Journey: Writer Robert Abele put together one heck of an archive on theTwilight Saga, and it's pretty much a must-have for theTwilight book collection. With cool inserts, interviews and set stories, it's got a lot of things fans won't see anywhere else.

White Collection: Even if the fan you're buying for has the entire Twilight book series in original and movie tie-in versions, chances are they'll appreciate the new Twilight Saga White Collection being released on Dec. 4. Pretty! Also worth consideration: the Twilight: Graphic Novel Collector's Edition.

Twilight Examiner

What advice did 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart give Jennifer Lawrence?

Remember when Kristen Stewart told the story of when she got to hang out with The Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence andHarry Potter star Emma Watson at the same time?

Well, back then she kept her lips zipped on the details of the conversation the three shared, but in a recent interview with Focus Magazine in Germany, she came forth with her words for her fellow starlet Lawrence.

"I told her: 'Enjoy it, and at the same time, remember your own values," she explained. "The hype caught us all completely by surprise ... The fans went literally crazy — suddenly we needed bodyguards. That was crazy."

Stewart also explained her feelings on the Twilight Saga coming to a close with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, saying "That's over now, and I'm not sad about it. The Saga was a dominant part of my life during the past five years. It happened incredibly much in that time - and I've definitely become adult."

Twilight Examiner

'Twilight' fan focus: Favorite scenes from the entire 'Saga'

Now that the Twilight Saga is complete, with all five installments out there for the world to see, it's time to decide once and for all which movie scenes are the fan favorites.

I polled a few fellow Twilight fans to see what they'd choose, and surprisingly, the results are very, very split. Take a look at what they had to say were their faves (for those curious, mine's the Twilight cafeteria scene).

Be warned: There are some spoilers!

Heidi T.: I LOVE the scene when Victoria is following Charlie in the woods but then is chased by the wolves. I also love the baseball scene. I love them all!

Carol M.: I had lots of options to tell like the first kiss in Twilight, the one Bella saves Edward in New Moon, the tent scene in Eclipse, the wedding in Breaking Dawn - Part 1 or the meadow in Breaking Dawn - Part 2, but I absolutely loved Edward and Bella's first night after her transformation. It was magical, romantic, hot and beautiful! Love it!

Tammy S.: Honeymoon.

Amber B.: I love them all except when Edward left Bella, but in the end it was great.

Kaiti F.: The baseball scene and the very last scene inBreaking Dawn - Part 2.

Bella T.: When Bella found out that Jake imprinted on her daughter. I was dying it was so funny. Oh and everything with Nessie in it. Love that girl.

Adrian G.: My favorite is still the same when Edward walks into the cafeteria for the first time and also when he introduces himself to Bella.

Chrysti R.: When Caius and Aro Died.

Deborah B.: I have a lot of favorites. First is when Jacob phases for the first time and second is Bella and Edward's wedding. Another one is when Bella sees Renesmee for the first time after her transformation. All the films are brilliant, love them all.

Susan B.: I love when Edward takes Bella to dinner in Twilight because it's when they start falling in love!

Hannah A.: The last one when Bella put off her shield.

LaVida C.: The proposal!

Shalin H.: Not that it's a favorite but when Jacob takes his shirt for the first time when Bella hits her head on the rock and then when Edward catches the apple.

Taynara S.: Love-making in both Breaking Dawns. Beautiful, romantic and elegant scenes.

Janelle C.: The wedding.

Maria E.: Baseball match.

Beverly W.: I love the whole series but my favorite is when Bella says to Edward in Part 1, 'What, you're not a virgin?' I also love the way the boys act together when the take off for the bachelor party. It makes them seem like true brothers!

Paola D.: My favorite has always been in the first Twilight - prom in the gazebo, when Bella tells Edward that she wants to be just like him so they could be together forever.

Stephanie J.: Flashback at the end of Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Carol B.: The first kiss and when he saves her from the van.

Amaris J.: Kinda hard to just pick one, but I would have to say the wedding and most definitely when Bella is a vampire. I love how they made the sex scene in Breaking Dawn - Part 2. It was tasteful and it looked wonderful.

Wendy W.: In Twilight, when Edward tells Bella at the restaurant he doesn't have the strength to stay away from her. Love that scene!

Kim S.: A few favorites: the first kiss, the propsal in Edward's bedroom, the wedding and Bella showing Edward her memories.

Ashley J.: Alice's vision of the fight in Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Heidi H.: I got all emotional at the end of Breaking Dawn - Part 2 where Bella shows her memories to Edward. It was so beautiful, and it sums up the journey of the whole Saga.

Amanda K.: I love it when Edward tells Bella he is leaving her in New Moon because you can actually feel the pain that she is feeling. I love the way they are looking at each other in class in Twilight - you can feel the love. In Eclipse I love the whole engagement scene. I loved all of Breaking Dawn, and Part 2 just blew my mind!

Kelli J.: Edward playing Bella's lullaby. That beautiful piece has carried me through the series. Carter Burwell has made so many unbelievable variations of that piece.

Paula B.Twilight at the end when they are at dance and she wants him to change her right there loved his response.

Rachael H.: The first kiss! You can feel the pent up sexual frustration! its palpable!

Noemi A.: In Twilight, when Bella enters Mr. Molina's classroom for the first time and sits next to Edward. Behind Edward there is a white owl. Towards the end of the lesson there is a scene where the owl's wings seem to grow out of Edward's back and Edward looks like an angel. I'm totally team Jacob, but this is my absolute favorite.

Glenda C.: Jacob imprinting on Renesmee and seeing "Nessie" grow up to a beautiful lady!

Shirley W.: The "so the lion fell in love with the lamb" scene for sure! They both just give in to their feelings after that one which leads to the first kiss scene which is awesome.

Cat L.: When Edward walks into the cafeteria.

Catherine W-P.: When he tells how he always underestimates her.

Barrie S.: When Bella finally lets Edward in and he sees how she feels.

Your favorites? Hit the comments!

Twilight Examiner

Stephenie Meyer shares new 'Twilight' details

The Hollywood Reporter has a fantastic new interview with Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer, and in it, she gave quite a few new details about her thoughts on the series at its close.

One of the subjects up for discussion was that original draft of the script for Twilight. As she explained recently on Jimmy Kimmel Live, it was way off-base and almost made it so the movie didn't happen.

According to Meyer, the only reason it did end up going through was a little begging on the part of film studio Summit Entertainment.

"We got lucky where with Catherine Hardwicke, she really wanted to make it like the book. There was an original script before we were with Summit that was so completely bizarrely different," she explained. "FBI, boat chases, night vision goggles, Bella with a gun. Yeah, it was crazy. At the time -- once you give away your rights you can’t object to the changes. It was just kind of like, ‘ahh!’ And then they didn’t make it and they let the rights come back, and it was like, ‘OK, I’m taking this home and no one’s ever touching it again.’ Then Erik Feig called and said, ‘Please we’ll do anything. We really want to make your story.’ It’s like, ‘Yeah, I’ve heard that before.’ And he’s like, ‘No, no,’ and he let me come up with a rider where I wrote all these things that couldn’t change. They were like, ‘Yes, we’ll do it’ and I was like, ‘Oh, OK, well then I guess you really do want to make it as it is. That’s cool.’"

As for some specifics on Twilight, Meyer said that Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen is the closest to her imagination and that originally someone else was supposed to portray Emmett Cullen before Kellan Lutz got the part, and she had to put the kibosh on that. Also, in her mind Breaking Dawn and New Moon were the hardest to adapt (no surprise there), and the reason she didn't pen the Twilight screenplay adaptation herself is, "It’s like cutting off your fingers every time you lose a word. I know that I can’t do that, and I’m happy to have someone come in who can be a little bit more distanced from it."

Interestingly, Meyer's affiliation with the casting process became more and more involved as the Saga went on. As she explained it, "With Twilight, I wasn’t involved at all with the casting in the original. They kept me in the loop, which was great. They’d be like, ‘Hey Kristen Stewart’s gonna do it’ and I was like, ‘Really? Awesome.” With the second one I got a little bit more involved, by the third one I was very involved, and then with the last one I was a producer. That was great because I got to see all of the auditions."

As for the next series on the agenda, The Host, Stephenie Meyer mentioned that it's been "really tough" for her to write the sequel while the first movie was in production this year.

"I mean, it’s such a different kind of creative expenditure. When you’re working on the movies, it’s very collaborative, there’s a lot of other people involved, and you sort of put in your two cents where you can and consult a bit. When you’re writing, it’s all you all the time and it is interesting to have the actors in the back of my head and think, ‘Anything that I write down, they may have to do.’It’s a little bit more challenging to have that distraction," she explained, adding that she's "not very far" into the draft for book two but that the producers would "like to keep going" with adapting the full series. "I think the biggest hold up is the fact that I’m writing so slow," she admitted.

Twilight Examiner

Seen bd2 loved it seen it 3times have it on my phone now it really was an amazing movie!!!cant believe its over but I will still visit

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012 

TV Guide's The Twilight Saga: Forever

Taylor talks about Rob at 6:30. Rob's interview is at 11:07 and then at 38:40

Source | Via
Source: RPL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service