The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Couple Breaking Dawn 2 Movie Stills

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 01:16 PM PST

Source: Twilight Guide

'Twilight' stars tweet about the world not ending per Mayan Calendar

For those otherwise unaware, today is Dec. 21, 2012 a.k.a. the date of the Mayan Calendar's end and one which many predicted would yield the end of the world. Obviously, that prophecy has so far proven false, so to celebrate the non-end of the world several of the Twilight Saga's cast have been tweeting a few jokes about it.

Here's what they had to say!

Erik Odom: How are you spending your last day?

Noel Fisher@erikodom Spending time with loved ones...naw i'm just kidding. Playing video games. :)

Charlie Bewley: The blink is imminent - are you ready for the era of peace? Much change is nigh. #21122012

Marisa Quinn: The world better not end tonight. It wud totally suck to spend my last night on earth getting a ROOT CANAL.

Jodelle FerlandI'm trying to remember what's happening tomorrow....oh, I remember. The world's ending, right? Cool. I don't believe the world's ending, but hypothetically, if you knew this was the last day, what would you do? Who would you spend it with?

Noel Fisher: The world is ending tomorrow? Has anyone called Bruce Willis? He is super good at saving us whenever this happens.

Christian Serratos: Are we dying midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow? #mayancalender

Daniel Cudmore: The world ending tomorrow is about as likely as a giant eagle snatching a baby off the ground...

Tinsel Korey: End of the world? Isn't it already the 21st some places in the world? I call your bluff Mayan calender :P *gets struck by lightning* DOH! :) Anyways folks, hope you are having an amazing day with your loved ones. :) *Big Hug*

Casey LaBow: Thank god dolphindylan bought us these headbands for the end of the world party on the mountaintop!

Jackson Rathbone: Hey Australia! Did the world end?

Julia Jones: 12:05am they're playing REM's #EndoftheWorld. But it's not

Noel Fisher: Damn it! The world didn't end...guess I should do those dishes after all.

Maggie Grace: obviously, I was waiting in case of global Apocalypse, but, ehh. I guess I better go Xmas shopping now...

Andrea Gabriel: End of the world came and went. Still here? Good. Me too. So from now on we shoot without a script. Let's make it a beautiful story. : )

Twilight Examiner

'Twilight' stars tweet Merry Christmas wishes (Photos) (Photos) (Photos)

The Twilight Saga's castmates were tweeting up a storm this week with seasons greetings for followers and friends, and here's a roundup of their many many Christmas wishes!

MyAnna Buring (Tanya - Denali Coven): Merry Christmas- God Jul- Happy Holidays - hope you all have a gorgeous couple of days whether you celebrate or no x

Elizabeth Reaser (Esme Cullen): Merry Christmas. Here are some puppies. Wish it was an hour long. Puppy Snow Adventure: 

Ayanna Berkshire (Cora): Instead of Santa, I'll be popping down your chimney this year. There'd better be cookies waiting cause I'm in a mood.

Christian Serratos (Angela Weber): Happy Christmas!

Booboo Stewart (Seth Clearwater - Wolfpack): #skidrowchristmas what an awesome day

Tinsel Korey (Emily Young - Wolfpack): Merry Christmas Eve!!! :)

Michael Welch (Mike Newton): Merry Christmas guys. :)

Charlie Bewley (Demetri - Volturi): Almost Xmas here in The Shire. Live and well wishes to all my friends past, present and future around the world. FROMAGE!!!

Guri Weinberg (Stefan - Romanian Coven): Happy Holidays, everyone! Helpful quote for the season - "Nothing says Holidays like a cheese log" - Ellen DeGeneres ... Thanks everyone for the tweet time...I wish you all a safe holiday and an amazing New Year! Talk to you soon, sorry to those I missed.

Amadou Ly (Henri - French Coven): Hope you all had wonderful Christmas Eve. So happy to be part of your world. Let's all have the best year ever. #2013. Merry Christmas Vamps

Erik Odom (Peter - Nomad): Hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve!

Daniel Cudmore (Felix - Volturi): Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Tear open a present or two and have a couple drinks this year!

Kirsten Prout (Lucy - Mexican Coven): Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas Eve... Jenn and I are about to regress 10 years and watch the presents pile grow! #childrenatheart

Valorie Curry (Charlotte - Nomad): Thank you all for the lovely holiday wishes. Same to you and a very happy New Year!

Marisa Quinn (Huilen - South American Coven): Wishing everyone a very blessed & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale): Thank you all for the holiday wishes. I'm sorry I haven't been responding. My sweet Grandpa passed away last night, and my family and I are taking a moment to be with each other. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. RIP GPA

Edi Gathegi (Laurent - Nomad): Merry Christmas to all! Hope you're all enjoying the holidays.

Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen): All I want for Christmas is you

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen): Merry Christmas eve. Gotta get to sleep. SANTA IS COMIN!!!

Kiowa Gordon (Embry Call - Wolfpack): Merry Christmas!

Marlane Barnes (Maggie - Irish Coven): Officially Christmas! Merry day to you and yours!

Bronson Pelletier (Jared - Wolfpack): Had my Danish christmas yesterday. Now Merry North American Christmas to all ya'll over seas. Hope your with ones you love.

Mia Maestro (Carmen - Denali Coven): "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained" Mark Twain MERRY CHRISTMAS xxx

Justine Wachsberger (Gianna - Volturi Human): Merry Christmas !!! Kisses from Zanzibar

Patrick Brennan (Liam - Irish Coven): Merry Christmas!!!!! I love you all!!!!

Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley - Wolfpack): Merry Christmas everyone!

Andrea Gabriel (Kebi - Egyptian Coven): Merry Christmas, tweethearts!!! Love to you all. xoxoxo Andrea

Jodelle Ferland (Bree Tanner - Newborn Army): Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas!

Alex Meraz (Paul - Wolfpack): Thanks for all the Christmas blessings. Wishing love and good health to all of you today and in the coming new year.

Judi Shekoni (Zafrina - Amazonian Coven): Happy Christmas you most excellent people - Go get the good time you deserve !!! Love and joy to the world !!! Fa real xx

J.D. Pardo (Nahuel - South American Coven): Merry Christmas everybody!! Thank u for ur Christmas wishes. Love u all!!

Julia Jones (Leah Clearwater - Wolfpack): Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Noel Fisher (Vladimir - Romanian Coven): Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! Lots of love! :)

Angela Sarafyan (Tia - Egyptian Coven): Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families! Xoxoxo

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' DVD most pirated this Christmas (Photos)

Oh no!

It looks like a lot of Twilight fans received pirated versions of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 on DVD this Christmas.

According to the Daily MailBreaking Dawn - Part 1 overtook the Harry Potter franchise for the first time in four years as the most-bootlegged film of the holiday season in 2012.

Illegal sales of the disc(s) were in the hundreds of thousands this year, a research organization called FACT (The Federation Against Copyright Theft) reported.

Here's the full top ten list of most-pirated films of December, 2012 in the U.K.

1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 
2. Avengers Assemble
3. The Hunger Games
4. Brave
5. Ice Age: Continental Drift
6. The Amazing Spider-Man
7. Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
8. The Dark Knight Rises
9. Ted
10. Men in Black 3

Are you surprised at how prolific counterfeited Part 1 DVDs were this season? Why or why not?

Twilight Examiner

FYI: Renesmee piano hands scene done by other actress than Mackenzie Foy (Photos)

Here's a new little tidbit of information about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Remember the scene with Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) playing the piano for their family - just before the proverbial stuff hits the fan and the Volturi decide to pay them a little visit?

Well, it's a well-discussed fact that Pattinson was taught Carter Burwell's score composition to perform during the scene, but now it's been confirmed that Foy herself didn't do the same.

A twelve-year-old girl by the name of Isabelle McCall has been identified by The Advocate as the one who worked as a "stand-in" for Foy during the scene.

In an interview with her father, he explained that McCall has yet to see the movie but that he predicts she might "Maybe when she's 14 or 15 ... depends on whether she figures out the code for the satellite."

Turns out, little McCall is something of an actress herself, with some theater experience, and found the process of learning and re-learning the notes as changes came along a little challenging. "It was hard ... My arms were short. I was 10," she explained.

Twilight Examiner

Twilight trio stars Kristen StewartRobert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner all made Forbes' list of Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck this year, but thanks to Snow White And The Huntsman, Stewart ranks highest among the three.

Topped only by Natalie Portman, Stewart brings in an average of $40.60 per every dollar she makes, according to their calculations, while Pattinson brings in $31.70 and Lautner returns $29.50.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, of course, factored into all three figures, but Stewart added SWATH, while Pattinson boasted Bel Ami and Cosmopolis (along with Water For Elephants) and Lautner had just one other film in consideration, Abduction.

See also:

2012 in review: Kristen Stewart 'On The Road' from 'Twilight' to 'S...
2012 in review: Robert Pattinson's journey from 'Cosmopolis' to 'Tw...

In a previous list by Forbes, it was estimated that Stewart's box office total for the year reached $1.1 billion thanks to SWATH's $397 million worldwide gross, while Pattinson's came in at $793 million, with $14 million for both of his non-Twilight films.

Interesting sums, right?

Twilight Examiner

I want to wish everyone a happy new year!! And remember, Twilight will always be in our hearts!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Hello, Iris! Always. :) Happy New year!

New Edward ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Still   

412017_10151240392805674_1630501463_o

Source | Via | via RPLife

Oh it's you again. I just ran into you in here somewhere a while ago. Hmm... Am I seeing Edward everywhere? What's happening to me? I love it! See you in my dreams then. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service