The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! Consider Edward's presence my gift to you, Joy. Pleasant dreams, my friend.

Hey! You always know how to show a friend good time, one of many actually. Thank you so much! 

Breaking Dawn 2 One of the Top Grossing Movies of the Year

by Leandra on January 1, 2013 
in News

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 had a total gross of $283,023,753 taking the 5th spot as on the list of top grossing movies of the year according to Yahoo!

Source: Twilight Guide

know about the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' DVD so far? (Photos)

So far, very few details about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 on DVD and/or Blu-ray have been officially released, but that doesn't mean we don't know a thing or two about what to expect.

For starters, the date of release is not certain, but speculation has it that it may be set for Feb. 16. This comes from multiple sources, but the studio has yet to confirm.

Also, while there are several known deleted scenes from the film (see here for the full load), intel on the foreign discs' special features shows no indication of deleted scene inclusion.

Instead, the following features were listed on the French DVD/Blu-ray offerings.

• Longer version of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' (7 min. bonus)
  • Breaking Dawn - Part 2
  • Commentary with Bill Condon
  • Making of (60-90 min.)
  • Featurettes on Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 (5-7 min.)
  • Featurette on the music
  • Vampires and their powers
  • Vampires and their stories
  • Aro and the Volturi

Last year, official details on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 on DVD/Blu-ray came down around this time, so brace for new details to come in the near future.

Twilight Examiner

Are these the best book-to-screen moments of the 'Twilight Saga'? (Photos)

We've already talked about favorite scenes from The Twilight Saga film franchise, but what about those scenes which translated best from book to screen?

My pals at Twilight Lexicon have put together a really interesting top ten list of their favorite translations from all five films as follows:

10. Twilight: The cafeteria scene
9. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1: The wedding scene
8. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Flashback scenes for Rosalie and Jasper
7. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: The newborn army battle
6. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: The tent scene
5. Twilight: The baseball scene
4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1: The birth scene
3. The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Months ticking away
2. The Twilight Saga: New Moon: The clock tower chase scene
1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2: Bella lowering her shield for Edward

Pretty great list, right? I especially agree with numbers 10, 8 (so, so fun), 4 and 3 (Lykke Li's "Possibility" gave that one some real flare). Your faves?

To add to/piggyback off of that list, here are some others that I also think translated well to the big screen.

10. Twilight: Bella moves in with Charlie

There was something really satisfying about the awkwardness existent between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Charlie (Billy Burke) when she first moved to Forks in the film. Just like the book, they didn't have much to say to one another - sure, the dialogue changed a bit to display it - and the first-glimpse of the town was amply depressing.

9. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Victoria plays Riley

There were actually two scenes in Eclipse wherein Riley (Xavier Samuel) got played by Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard). The second, when she convinces him to fight for her and then leaves him armless and dying without a care, fits in with the newborn army scene referred to above. The first, though, pays tribute to Stephenie Meyer's The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse NovellaHaving her faux "I love you" thrown in there definitely illustrated the manipulation existent between them earlier on than the book had, so that helped to understand the dynamic. It was a nice touch and well executed.

8. Twilight: The biology classroom

Don't lie. You loved this face and this face too. The words "I'm Edward Cullen" were seared into all of our brains because of this scene, so it definitely came off well.

7. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Jake goes rogue

As with the book version, Bella clasped a scratched, re-written and re-scratched out letter from Jacob (Taylor Lautner) as she desperately tried to contact him and making things right. I liked this scene on-screen because it brought home a reality that even though Edward returned to Forks and all was well on that end, poor Jake was still hurting.

6. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Florida

This is one of the rare scenes that I actually think turned out to be better than the book. While I enjoyed Stephenie Meyer's style of telling the scene in past tense in-text, I enjoyed revisiting the dynamic between Bella and her mother Renee (Sarah Clarke) again after missing that character for an entire installment. The way that Renee commented on the "he moves, you move" business was well done, and the clever addition of the "congraduation" bit to make Bella re-think her quest for immediate immortality made a lot of sense.

5. The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Carlisle and the Volturi

First of all, I loved, loved, loved the stylish intro to the Volturi. Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and director Chris Weitz made a nice decision to sink into the Volturi painting to show Carlisle (Peter Facinelli)'s affiliation with and rejection of them. Secondly, the cool CGI upgrade we all got thanks to a heightened budget became apparent right away with it, and also the mood of the relationship was well translated here.

4. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: THE talk

In the book, the big talk between Bella and Charlie about her bedroom behaviors with Edward was, in my humble opinion, just a tad bit hokey. But Billy Burke and Kristen Stewart really sold it on-screen. It became a little cute, in fact.

3. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2: Alistair

In the book, the significance of Alistair (Joe Anderson) was a tad bit marginalized, what with all the hubbub of the massive new vampire group, but in the film, he got the requisite attention to get his point across. Anderson's portrayal and lines added a little something to escalate the dangerous reality of the situation, and the point of the character came through a little clearer on-screen.

2. Twilight: Parking lot scene

The parking lot scene in Twilight, to the everlasting credit of director Catherine Hardwicke, was done on an indie film budget but somehow came out just right. Edward stopped the van and effectively kicked off the supernatural elements of the Saga in one fell swoop.

1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2: Bella wakes up/first hunt

The first moments of Bella as a vampire in Part 2 were awesome. Plain and simple.

Any you'd like to add? Hit the comments! Also, be sure to visit Twilight Lexicon to read their mini-summaries for their top list as well.

Twilight Examiner

Details of the French ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ Extended Edition DVD   

Amazon France released info that an extended version of ‘Breaking Dawn Part 1′ will come out on February 8th. It’s a limited version only in French for now. There will be hopefully a similar version for the US too.

The DVD includes ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ with 7 new scenes.

- A new version of the opening scene with the Volturi.
- Extended scene of Edward ‘s flashback as a young vampire.
- New scene from the honeymoon.
- 2 new scenes at the Cullens’ house.
- Extended fight scene between Edward/Jacob and the wolves.
- New scene of Jacob taking care of his wounds.

A new version of the opening credits of the movie will be included as well.

Source | Via | Via

Source: ToR

Hi Irene!

Thanks for the info!  I'm hearing that the American version is coming out on March 2nd!  Do you know if they are only releasing an extended version of Part 1 alone or if the extended version comes with Part 2?

Hello, Lorece!

Just an extended version of Part 1 I believe. This is what I gathered from twinfans.com:

“As Twilight series devotees know, there was a lot of ground to cover in adapting Breaking Dawn to the screen,” said Condon.  “Between the wedding, the honeymoon, the birth, and everything in between, naturally there were things that didn’t make it into our final cut.  But I wanted to make sure that for all the Twihards out there, there was a chance to see some of these cut scenes – several of which are fan favorites from the book.”

Perhaps the trailer will give us a hint on what the extended version will contain. Alas, the trailer is not available in my area. Not yet anyway. Soon I hope. Excitement level on the rise!

Great! I was able to watch the announcement video here:

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' Extended Edition Blu-ray AnnouncementA new version of the film with eight additional minutes comes to Blu-ray and DVD on March 2.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/this-week-dvd-blu-ray/twilight-saga-b...

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' tops Yahoo! 2012 Ultimate Movie Poll (Photos)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2has now won three of Yahoo!'s 2012 Ultimate Movie Poll categories for the year.

Breaking Dawn - Part 2 itself scored the Favorite Film win with 31% of the 53,000 votes, beating out The Hunger Games andThe Avengers in the last stretch of voting.

Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart snagged the win for Favorite Star of 2012, and Bella and Edward (Robert Pattinson) were voted Favorite Onscreen Couple.

See also:
2012 in review: Kristen Stewart 'On The Road' from 'Twilight' to 'S...

Looking ahead at what's to come in 2013, the MTV Movie Awards and Teen Choice Awards are always pretty festive for Twilight fans, and with this Yahoo! swoop, it is clear that the fan community is still prepped to utilize those trusty voting fingers.

So, Breaking Dawn - Part 2 very well could get that five-peat for Best Kiss at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards after all, no? Stewart and Pattinson better start getting their acceptance "speech" ready now!

Twilight Examiner

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' extended edition DVD announced (Photos)

Summit Entertainment has announced today that it'll be releasing an extended version of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 to DVD, Blu-ray and digital download on Saturday, March 2, 2013.

If it's unrated, this additional footage could include some of that Edward (Robert Pattinson) moves which caused so much of a riff with the ratings board, or perhaps that Rosalie (Nikki Reed) and Jacob (Taylor Lautnerdog dish scene will be unveiled once and for all?

The additional footage/extended scenes fromPart 1 will be laid back into the film with optional commentary from director Bill Condon, and he spoke to the decision to re-release Part 1 with the extra goodies.

“As Twilight series devotees know, there was a lot of ground to cover in adapting Breaking Dawn to the screen,” Condon explained. “Between the wedding, the honeymoon, the birth, and everything in between, naturally there were things that didn’t make it into our final cut. But I wanted to make sure that for all the Twihards out there, there was a chance to see some of these cut scenes – several of which are fan favorites from the book.”

Thoughts?

Twilight Examiner

Which scenes will be included in the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' extended edition? (Photos)

As announced this morning, Summit Entertainment will release an extended version of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 on DVD, Blu-ray and digital download on Saturday, March 2 with eight minutes of extended and additional footage along with optional director commentary from Bill Condon.

While the studio has not confirmed exactly what will be contained in the extra eight minutes, the French distributor appears to have supplied that information to Amazon France.

As noted by Hypable, the foreign sales unit (which, by the way, also had the intel on the release early) has the following seven items listed on their site:

• Revised opening scene with the Volturi
  • Revision of the extended flashback of a young vampire Edward Cullen
  • New scene during the honeymoon
  • 2 new scenes in the Cullen home
  • Extended version of the fight scene between Edward/Jacob and the other werewolves
  • New scene with Jacob the caregiver

Again, this has not been validated by Summit Entertainment, but it may very well be an indicator of what the discs will contain.

UPDATE: This newly-released trailer for the extended edition which visually confirms the extra Volturi scene, the additional honeymoon footage and the fight scene bit with Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner).

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service