So far, very few details about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 on DVD and/or Blu-ray have been officially released, but that doesn't mean we don't know a thing or two about what to expect.
For starters, the date of release is not certain, but speculation has it that it may be set for Feb. 16. This comes from multiple sources, but the studio has yet to confirm.
Instead, the following features were listed on the French DVD/Blu-ray offerings.
- Longer version of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' (7 min. bonus)
- Breaking Dawn - Part 2
- Commentary with Bill Condon
- Making of (60-90 min.)
- Featurettes on Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 (5-7 min.)
- Featurette on the music
- Vampires and their powers
- Vampires and their stories
- Aro and the Volturi
Last year, official details on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 on DVD/Blu-ray came down around this time, so brace for new details to come in the near future.