The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i loved that part in the book where he threw it at her head lol to see it live made me crack up.

thank you..:)

Oh wow! Bringing me from the first time I saw this and what happened. Shocked me! And seeing this again, I want to be there and fight too. lol

Guess who’s legal!!!?!?!

Taylor Lautner is celebrating his 21st Birthday today! (February 11)

Hope you have a fantastic day Taylor!

Source: breakingdawnmovie.org

Today, young Taylor Lautner isn't quite as young anymore as the Twilight star has officially turned the big two one!

Yep, Sharkboy a.k.a. Jacob Black in the Saga is now old enough to drink adult beverages in the United States - a far cry from the seventeen-year-old we first met with Twilight in 2008.

See alsoKristen Stewart turns 22: A look at 22 of her most glamorous red ca...

Last year, for his twentieth birthday, we took a look back at twenty of his best magazine covers, but this year to celebrate Taylor Lautner's big day, we'll look at a few of the most interesting facts about him.

See alsoRobert Pattinson turns 26: A look at 26 of his best red carpet suits

Some of the details might be familiar to Twilight Saga fans, since we tend to hear them over and over again, but some may be new.

Hit the list to see if you'll learn anything about Taylor Lautner on his twenty-first birthday!

Twilight Examiner

Monday, February 11, 2013

New Breaking Dawn: Part 2 'Making of' Video

Source | Via

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Stills

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Via | Via | Via

Source: Robsten Dreams

New Breaking Dawn: Part II Still  

IBxwYrw

Source | Via | Via | Via

Source: ToR

New/Old ‘Breaking Dawn: Part I’ BTS Picture  

From EW:

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, EW has an exclusive photo from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1. It’s a behind-the-scenes pic of Edward and Bella’s “first” wedding — you know the one where everyone ends up dead, but it turns out to be just a dream.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN-PART 1

Via

New ‘Breaking Dawn: Part II’ Still & Arm-Wrestling BTS Video in better quality   

New Still

186140-95b95-64633995--u5bf08

BTS Video

source via @melcitron | YT thanks to @anneRKable | Via

‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ DVD Clip: Finding Renesmee

Mackenzie Foy talks about Breaking Dawn and Renesmee!

Via DT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service