The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where you should buy the Breaking Dawn DVDs (Part 2 & Extended Part 1) ~We break it down + we list all the gifts with purchase!

Every year Twilight fans stress out about what version of the newest DVD to buy.  We all think we will miss some key scene, that is only available on a special edition, at such and such store, and that we need to buy 4 DVDs to get all the footage. This year it's different and it's simple!  Buy Target's special edition Breaking Dawn - Part 2 DVD.  It has all the footage, plus a gift with purchase!

The Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Extended Edition is the same everywhere, EXCEPT when you buy the combo of part 1 & 2 at Walmart.  If you buy the Walmart combo, you don't get all the the extra footage.  But Walmart is giving out Twilight Saga mini posters at their midnight parties.

Here is a breakdown of everything you need to know.  Click the images for a larger look.

Let's start with National DVDs.  National means this DVD or Bluray is available everywhere.  There is no exclusivity to this version and it will be sold everywhere, even in grocery stores.

Walmart Exclusive:

At the Walmart Midnight release:

Target Exclusive and we believe the most comprehensive:

Great gift with purchase only at Target (we are hearing this might only be with pre-order):

Best Buy is the only store selling all 4 movies in one package. Note:  This is only on Bluray, not DVD.  They also have the national DVD above with a gift with purchase.

Sam's Club for the first time also has gifts with purchase and tattoo stations!  Let us know if you get tattooed there!

Here are some other stores that are doing gifts with purchase:

We hope this lessens any confusion for you this year!  Have fun at the midnight parties and don't forget to post photos and your experiences in a blog so we can share with all the members here!

Source: twifans

Thank you.  It is annoying how complicated it is to buy these movies and get everything that you want.  No other movie is marketed the same way that the Twilight Saga has been.  (Bunch of greedy... edit, edit, edit...) 

'Twilight' wins big at Empire Cinemas' first Alternative Movie Awards (Photos)

There's a new awards group in the bunch, and Twilight got a hold of a few new prizes thanks to it.

According to Virgin Media, Empire Cinemas hosted its first Alternative Movie Awards season this year and doled the following prizes out to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and its cast.

• Best On-Screen Couple: Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)
  • Best On-Screen Kiss: Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)
  • Best Fight Scenes: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
  • Best Film Villain: Aro (Michael Sheen)
  • Best Male Body: Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner)
  • Best Film Hero: Snow White (Kristen Stewart) for Snow White and the Huntsman

Does this make you ready for the Twilight Saga's last stand at the MTV Movie Awards yet? It's a wonder whether The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 will earn Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart that five-peat for Best Kiss or whether another film'll snag the prize this year. Thoughts on predictions on that?

Twilight Examiner

Where to find all 11 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' DVD clips

Photo: Summit Ent.

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

In CNN's 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' clipKristen Stewart talks about how big of a departure it was for her to portray the oh-so-slick vampire Bella.

"I've yet to play somebody who was a huge departure for me. I mean, to be completely still and controlled, and to know that your mind works faster ... Being a clumsy person, it's not the easiest thing to do. The way I usually learn my lines is I learn the idea, which is why I stutter a lot in Twilight."

What's missing from the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' DVD? (Photos)

Starting tonight at midnight release parties around the countryTwilight fans will finally get to take home the fifth and final installment to the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Thanks to Summit Entertainment at Lionsgate, I was able to get a sneak peek at several of the DVD versions and put together this handy dandy guide to those, including a detailed synopsis of the special features.

As explained, the disc does contain a glimpse at that much-fussed on-set dance-off for Bill Condon and other cool behind-the-scenes details, but there are still a couple of noteworthy items of interest missing from the mix.

Take, for instance, the French Coven of Henri (Amadou Ly) and Yvette (Janelle Froehlich). Sure, there are small glimpses of the two among the battle scene's crowd, but any scenes involving the duo alone were not contained in the special features. Nor werethose other few deleted scenes hinted at by Condon and others.

As Amadou Ly wrote on his Facebook page today, "Hurts to say this. But not on this specific DVD."

The words seem to indicate that another version of Breaking Dawn - Part 2 may be on the way, perhaps similar to the extended edition of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 hitting shelves on Saturday as well.

When the subject came up previously, however, a studio rep was said to explain that there wasn't enough cut footage to make a future edition or deleted scenes section to the disc. Nothing official has been determined on the issue, but there are certainly some pieces of footage which have yet to be seen and are not featured on the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 discs.

Twilight Examiner

heyy guys how are you all doing sorry havent been on hope u all are doing amzing i cant wait until i get my dvd tomorrow yay!!!!!! i get to watch all five movies!!!!!

Irene...

I Like BD part 1 even better without the cuts/edits... the movie made more sense and was more cohesive,balanced with the extra scenes. It should have been left it alone, in my opinion. What do you think Irene? Also...the additional scenes I really missed and wish they were included(?).. was Edward and Bella telling charlie they were getting married(I believe it originally was the opening scene...(?)...and Carlisle and Edward having the "talk" before he gets married. How does a  350 year old vampire father instruct a 100+ virginal vampire son to have human sex? expectations? performance? HOW ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL? obviously, it was never discussed with  Edward from the wise father/Dr. Cullen (ha).

In my opinion...including those scenes would have given more substance/needed dialogue and meaning to the character's backgrounds/personalities....plus...some humor in the intermix of some macabre themes:)

Thanks from the video mirage, Irene....I got the blu-ray, last saturday.....but, it's nice to see it again.

Love...

Danette

Hello, Danette! And you're welcome!

I have no way of comparison. I have to wait a few more days to get my copy of the DVD. Until then …..

Interesting points you raised. Just like you, I would have liked to see Edward asking Charlie's blessing for Bella's hand in marriage as the opening scene. Traditional Edward and Charlie's reaction could have been epic. I can visualize him getting misty eyed, in shock yet remaining cool, calm and collected. As to the father and son talk about 'marital expectations' - that could have been an interesting exchange between Edward and Carlisle. Just how does an older father-vampire explain those things to a son who has the heart of a 17y/o but the mind of an almost 110y/o vampire? Carlisle conflicted? You're right. The dialogue could have substantiated their respective background and personality. Who knows? If ever Stephenie decides to make a prequel to Twilight, perhaps she can delve into this. Worth the wish? I hope so.

Irene...

Oh...I assumed you had a copy already!!! The delay.....must be like a diabetic kid in a candy store...(ha)!!!

Yes...like you, I visualized old world Edward asking Charlie for Bella's hand....it would have been a comic feast...rolled with romance/charm..I don't get why Condon left it out....it would have been nice to see it on the extended version,though. Yes....and the Vampire Virgin Sex Education "pep-talk"....why it wasn't there? Pg 13 rating...maybe? But, kids are learning sex-ed in 5th grade...it would have been some positive reinforcement hearing the joys of  vampire on human "sex" and marriage.(ha). I see it as a positive...rather than a negative....what do you think? Besides...it would have been so darn fun to watch!!!! Kind of like Charlie having the sex talk with Bella....it was one of my favorite scenes in Eclipse.

Yah..know, Irene....Condon perplexes me as a director....he has done some of the most amazing things in the Twilight saga...and some of the most inconsistent, illogical, irrational things in the series as well.

What if a Twilight fan helped direct  the next film?( I know there will be one...it's not truly over) and I honestly think it would turn out fantastic....

Irene...who is your favorite director/film? And which film do you like better Bd part1 or 2...and why?

Thanks...

Danette

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' DVD/Blu-ray sales numbers match up with 'Twilight Saga' (Photos)

It appears that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's DVD/Blu-ray sales figures are right in line with the film's predecessors in the series.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Summit Entertainment at Lionsgate announced today that 3.85 million Breaking Dawn - Part 2 units were sold on opening weekend of the home entertainment launch, which is higher than nearly all of the prior installments.

As a reference, here are the opening weekend unit sales for each of the Twilight Saga films:

• Twilight - 3 million
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon - 4 million
  • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - 3 million
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 -3.2 million
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - 3.85 million

The Lionsgate rep who spoke on the matter - Executive VP and Home Entertainment GM Ron Schwartz - said that theBreaking Dawn - Part 2 sales figures also have implications for movie disc sales at large. "Consumer demand for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 reflects strength in all segments of the home entertainment marketplace – packaged media, digital and on demand. This is further proof that author Stephenie Meyer has created a timeless classic that moviegoers want to enjoy over and over in a wide variety of formats," he explained.

A final box office count for Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has also now been revealed by the studio, and the film indeed toppled the rest of the Saga in theaters with $829 million worldwide.

UPDATEDeadline.com has additional details of interest regarding Breaking Dawn - Part 2's opening weekend in home entertainment sales, including the fact that Blu-ray sales accounted for 27% of Breaking Dawn - Part 2's opening weekend disc sales, which is higher than Part 1's 22% Blu-ray sales. A reported 3,000 stores participated in midnight sales events across the country.

Twilight Examiner

Taylor Lautner gets sole 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' 2013 MTV Movie Awards nom (Photos)

Twilight fans are probably going to be pretty bummed tonight as the 2013 MTV Movie Awards nominations have now been unveiled, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 received just one of the year's nominations.

The sole nom for Twilight was for "Best Shirtless Performance" by Taylor Lautner in the film.

Surprisingly, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did not get nominated in this year's "Best Kiss" category, so the question of whether they'll get the five-peat for the category is null. Nor did the film get a "Best Fight" nomination, despite its lengthy fight sequence on the field. Finally, fans might be surprised to know that Michael Sheen did not receive a nomination for "Best Villain" in the film.

Others among the Twilight faithful might not be surprised by this news, considering last year's severe nomination number drop to just two for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1.

Twilight Examiner

Hello Ladies!!!!

I know i havent been here in a while and i miss yall.

Senior year is really stressful and i cant find enough time to be here right now i am on spring break and i have to type a few essays so i decided to come and say hi. College applications,scholarships and prom dress shopping is not that fun anymore but it will be over soon!

so do yall have your Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD? i got mine the day it came out and i have to say i cried like the first time i saw it.

I just saw Irene's article about the mtv awards and i am sooo mad! How can they do that to us??

i hope all of you are doing fine and i will try to come more often. I have a twitter account where i am all the time because i can use my phone @RobstenVsThem

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service