The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree
I really like the 2nd idea wit Jacob 1st laying eyes on Nessie...That would be a very AWE moment and finally a bit of relief for the poor guy! xoxo
here is a list of 20 thing's that some fan's think should be in the movie

Tags: Breaking Dawn Movie Part 1, Breaking Dawn movie part 2

June

15th
Twenty details which need to be in The Breaking Dawn Movies!
retweet

To celebrate the coming of the Breaking Dawn movies, The Examiner has compiled a great list of twenty things that, as fans, we need to see in the films! Check out the list below:

1. Bella in the Guardian: The Mercedes Guardian isn’t a real car. In Stephenie Meyer’s “Cullen Cars” discussion, she explains that while the Guardian is fictional, it is but one step up from the Mercedes S600 Guard. So, if the Guard must be used for practicality’s sake, that’s probably okay, but Bella needs to be the hotshot at the gas station with a big bomb-proof car.
2. The wedding day: The wedding day is a given for film inclusion, but there are some subtle details that should be in the film as well – such as when Renee brings her a blue clip, when Alice does her make up, the dress, Edward’s tux, the scenery and dance floor, and, of course, the farewell embraces and affections shown by and between Charlie and Renesmee.
3. Isle Esme: Isle Esme must be perfect. Crystal blue waters with a private, sandy beachfront and a beautiful home with all of the trimmings for their . . . union (and those moments, of course – ahem, feathers . . . wait, you know, Wyck Godfrey) . . . these details need to be to the letter with Breaking Dawn.
4. The phone call between Edward and Carlisle: The phonecall that Edward has with Carlisle to discover Bella’s condition must be had to keep the story fluent. Edward’s intial conclusions about the situation, too, must be heatedly refuted by Bella from the start.
5. Cup of blood: When Bella, the one who almost passed out from the smell of blood in Twilight (a scene that should’ve been in the first film, of course), takes a sip of the cup of blood and realizes that it is helping her, it is crucial.
6. Edward hears Renesmee: When Edward finally hears Renesmee and knows that she loves Bella and does not want to hurt her, his opinion changes dramatically. This is very important for the story and should make it to the film.
7. Bella looks in the mirror for the first time: Bella’s general awakening to a new life (or undeath, perhaps) as a vampire is going to be in the film, without question, but some of the finer details of that occasion – like Jasper complimenting her self-control, her first look into the mirror, and Bella being too strong for Edward – also need to make the cut.
8. Bella’s first meal: Give us a shredded blue dress, Bella and Edward racing through the forest, and the ability to stop from making a fisherman sandwich, or else.
9. “Nessie”: An epic moment of conflict between Bella and Jacob happens when she finds out that not only did he imprint on her (his “freaky werewolf” thing) but he’d nicknamed her after the Lochness Monster. This is a must-have.
10. Games: Some of the lighter moments in the story included Edward and Alice’s motionless chess game, the uneventful paper, scissors, rock, and, most importantly, the Bella/Emmett arm-wrestling contest simply have to be in the movie.
11. Angry Romanians, talented Amazonians, Denalis, and earth-shaking Egyptians: Some of the characters in Breaking Dawn could probably go without casting. That’s not a suggestion, of course, but just a small observation. There are some, however, that have to make it to the movie, including the Romanian Volturi-loathing twins, Zafrina and her crew, the Denalis (of course), and the one and only Benjamin.
12. Blonde/dog jokes: A lot of people were a bit disappointed that Alice called Jacob a “dog” in The Twilight Saga: New Moon because they felt that this was one of Rosalie’s more endearing set of lines in Breaking Dawn. Still, the blonde and dog joke back-and-forth between these characters can and should make it to the movie . . . if for no other reason than to give these two a bit of comedic edge.
13. Charlie, Bella, and Jacob: In the book, we got to see how Charlie handled seeing Bella for the first time (and how she did, too). We know that Jacob transformed in front of Charlie, but for continuity’s sake, perhaps it should make the film cut.
14. Emmett’s sex jokes: Emmett gives Edward a hard time in Breaking Dawn, and it really helps to explicate their relationship. In the context of bedroom comparisons, though, it reaches new, hilarious heights.
15. Bella and Edward’s cottage: The lovely gift that these newlyweds receive needs to fit the book’s description as closely as possible – from the stone fireplace to the huge closet of Alice-selected-and-organized clothes.
16. Renesmee’s special gift: This is where Bill Condon can take the day: bringing Renesmee’s tactile-to-visual gift of speech to life . . . it’s hard to pin the image down, for some, so there is room for a lot of creative liberty on this front. Renesmee’s rapid growth, intelligence, lovabiity, and ability to catch snowflakes mid-air are also important for the film.
17. Irina’s tragedy: Coming off of the last one, Irina’s mistaken perception of Renesmee is what causes the Volturi to call when they did. Not only should we know the history of child vampires, but we should also see how Irina’s mistake turns out for her.
18. Edward calling Jacob “my son”: Whether you found it touching or cliche, the moment when Edward accepts Jacob as a part of his own life, his “son” in fact, is a must-have – especially given the dramatic nature of their tension through New Moon, Eclipse, and the earlier scenes in Breaking Dawn.
19. Bella’s shield: Bella saves the day with her own special power. This explains why Edward can’t read her thoughts, why Aro can’t know her history, and why Jane can’t bring her the pain even as a human – she’s shielding herself. When she learns to cover her friends and family with it, she can see it trickling around as she pushes it out. That’s something else Bill Condon and his CGI team could make a splash with in this film.
20. Bella lowering her shield: The very ending of Breaking Dawn, when Bella finally reveals her own thoughts to Edward – something he’s wished for since the beginning their story – is key for the story’s end in Breaking Dawn.
I agree!
Ok I have a question, where did the image of Robert and the babies come from? Also, the image of what looks like a pregnant Kristin and Rob down by her belly, where did that come from? They are great though in any case. It really sets the mood.
thank you actually I found those on the internet. Feel free to add any articles or pic's that you may have thank you again.
that does make it look like he has big hand's don't it but he is a great artist
I really like his work he is good
Name is Nawelh I get most of his work off the website I go to and get all this information from I like his work
"Melissa Rosenberg: On the fan site, on Facebook, all the comments are “It has to be R rated! You have to show the childbirth! Gore and guts and sex!” For me it’s actually more interesting to not see it. You know, you can do childbirth without seeing childbirth … it doesn’t mean it’s any less evocative of an experience."

This suggests that we won't get to see the birth, which would be really stupid. The birth scene is the main part, and it is not more interesting not to see it! This is why I don't want MR to write the script. She messes it up completely! (Don't get mad or anything, she messed up several scenes in previous Twilight films and now it looks as though she will mess up Breaking Dawn).

We want the birth scene, the Isle Esme/ pillow biting scenes and stuff because it is vital to the story, not because we like blood and gore.
I will agree with you there Amy I feel they really left alot out in twilight they deviated a lot in that movie I still liked it but man they did not have to deviate that much
here is an article on melissa talking feather's in BD

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

June

16th
Melissa Rosenberg talks ‘Breaking Dawn,’ & Feathers!
retweet

FEARnet had the chance to catch up with screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg to chat about how far she is with scripting the Breaking Dawn movie, where she plans on splitting the Breaking Dawn film, feathers and more!

Jumping forward to Breaking Dawn, where are you in the scripting stage now?

Deep in the center. Kind of right in the first draft mode, dead center in the middle I’d say. Of both [parts]. I’m kind of writing them simultaneously — writing both outlines and then writing both first drafts because we’re shooting them together. [The producers] need things to prep off of, because they have to find locations, so in some ways I’ve been treating it as one film, but on two different pieces of paper. It’s a huge challenge. It’s a lot of pages!

Where exactly do you envision splitting Breaking Dawn into two parts?

We’re still talking about specifically where, but I think there’s kind of a natural break. You have the first half about Bella being human and a newlywed and pregnant, and the second half is about her being a vampire and a parent. I think somewhere in that transition is where it breaks. We’ve tried a couple of things and I think we’re settling on one, [but] we’re not sure.

You and I spoke before about how you stay true to the gory events of Breaking Dawn without going beyond a PG-13 rating. Is that any more of an issue, now that you’re writing it?

You know, I just don’t find that to be a challenge at all, honestly. I worked on Dexter, and I’ve said that pint for pint, there’s more blood on CSI than there is on Dexter, and yet Dexter is far more disturbing. So I think it’s not about how much gore you see on screen, it’s more about, are you conveying the terror of the scene, the physical pain of the scene? The tension of the scene? I don’t think you need to see gore to know what’s going on, and in some ways I think that’s actually more interesting. And I think that’s true for sex as well. I think the hottest sex scenes I’ve ever seen are more suggestive than they are graphic. So I don’t have an issue with it; I think we can do absolutely everything without having to see specific things.

Just so you know, certain fans of age would like to see lots of pillow-biting and feathers…

[Laughs] Okay! I think they may see some feathers. They may, indeed, see a few feathers

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service