The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Casting Speculation: Laurence Fuller in Consideration for 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'

This media alert just came in from the PR team of Laurence Fuller (Lovers Jump). It seems Fuller, is under consideration for a new lead role in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1. The report stated that Fuller’s character is described as “a brooding misanthropic vampire.” This is character is reminiscent of just about any vampire character we’ve come across from Buffy the Vampire Slayer to True Blood.

Although the words “in consideration” doesn’t hold much water in Hollywood at the end of the day, it’s obvious that everyone is gunning to be the next big Twilight and teen sex icon. And, a little free Internet buzz never hurt anyone. Donald Glover (Community, 30 Rock) recently was the subject of a major Internet campaign to get the writer/comedian to star in the next Spider-Man feature. Although Fuller hardly has the status of Glover in the States, he does have the edgy look of a Twilight vamp.

According to Fuller’s PR team, he is touted as the next big thing coming out of Australia and London, after his critically West End debut in March. The alert also went on to state that Fuller was also recently under consideration for Peter Parker in Spiderman 4, Orlando Blooms replacement in Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 and currently under consideration for lead roles in The Hobbit and Judge Dredd.

Fuller is repped by Scott Fish Vital Management Group in LA, Williams Bulldog Management in the UK and Woodburn Sweitzer Management in Australia
hey I was just wondering.
Someone told me that Kristen and Rob are refusing to do Breaking Dawn together because they broke up.
I know that only sounds like gossip but I hope that isnt the case.
I believe that is nothing more than gossip. They are both going to be in BD they have contracts signed and delivered.
i'm sure you're right penny but if they did break up it's sure to affect the performance. i think we can see a marked difference in the energy between them from the first film to the 3rd. and even one of the prior producers said as much about their relationship.....that he hoped they would not break up before BD is done filming as he worried about how that would affect their on screen performances if that happened.

i wouldn't be surprised if they did break up though....given what a diva she is, and given some of the comments Rob has made prior to Eclipse coming out.
If they were professinal (did not spell that right) then it should not effect their performance if they broke up. If they acted like grownups should act towards each other they should not let their personal feelings get in their way of their job so their performance should not be affected, of course that depends on if they allow their personal feelings to get in their way which we do not know but probably will find out
yeah your right, they shouldnt of been allowed to date while making the movies.
THe girl told me she read it in a magazine bu even magazines can spread stuff that arent true.
August

9th
Ashley Greene & Jackson Talk to Access Hollywood About the Breaking Dawn Movie!
retweet

Here is a video of Ashley Greene & Jackson Rathbone at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards talking a little bit about The Breaking Dawn Movie

August

9th
Alex Meraz Gives Details on The Breaking Dawn Movie
retweet

Last night at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, Alex Meraz (wolf member Paul) gave Access Hollywood details about the Breaking Dawn movie:

cool penny good news about the filming maybe if they film it all together hen they might release the 2nd one earlier
We can only wish they would release the 2 one earlier
the second one will be released the 16th of november 2012.. So they're not going to release it earlier...
They probably will not release it ealier all though we hope they would.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service