The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love for it to snow here I love snow but it has been cold here too it down to 18 at night anyway x-mas shopping online is easier than having to go out infact that is what I am doing this year shopping on line
It takes all the stress out of going to the stores for sure!! My kids have their xmas school plays next week, my daughter has a big part this year so I have been practising her lines with her, I enjoy watching them, it feels like xmas then!
It does take all the stress out of it. I wish your daughter all the luck in her part, I am sure she will do fine, sounds exciting. Have you put up x-mas tree yet? I have not thought about that yet.
November

29th
Videos: Booboo Stewart at the Hollywood Christmas Parade

Here are two clips of Breaking Dawn’s Booboo Stewart (aka Seth Clearwater) at the Hollywood Christmas Parade on November 28th doing interviews. They are so kind to their fans… I love them!
November

29th
Cameron Bright Tweets About ‘Breaking Dawn’

Cameron Bright, who plays Jane’s twin Alec in the Breaking Dawn movie, Tweeted the following regarding beginning filming

I think either his Mom, or management Tweeted this for him since it’s in third person.
This from the Press Association!

Boo Boo: Breaking Dawn best so far
(UKPA) – 21 hours ago
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will be the "best one so far" for movie fans, according to cast member Boo Boo Stewart.
"[Filming] has been going really great," the actor confessed in Hollywood.
"You guys are really going to like it, I definitely think so, it's the best one so far, I have to say," the 16-year-old revealed.
Boo Boo's character Seth Clearwater becomes more important in the next instalment and the actor says he's enjoyed being more involved.
"It's cool being on set, I like it, I like acting," he admitted.
The actor braved a chilly night in LA to ride a float in the annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
He admitted the attention from fans of Twilight never lets up.
"It's really fun, it's like no other movie," he laughed.
thank you clare for posting this
Clare thanx for posting that link. I took some of those pics and posted them here.

If anybody wants to see the rest of them click on the link clare posted they were all awesome I just took a few of them:

There are no words for these! They are so BEAUTIFUL!I felt like someone just took my breath away...Thanks a million, penny.
OMG, my daughter caught me drooling at the pics

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service