The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90025

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it going to be in 3D? Cause a lot of movies are turning 3D. It would be cool to see if this is to.

last I heard Wyck Godfrey (producer) said it will not be in 3-D It does not mean that they won't change their minds

December

12th

Isle Esme Filming Location Featured in Architectural Digest

Architectural Digest has a great spread featuring pics and info on the house that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart filmed the Isle Esme scenes in.

The Master bedroom (pictured below) Description: The walls and ceiling of the master bedroom are covered in woven-straw panels, the work of artisans in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais.

Walkway (pictured below) Description: Like a rope bridge in the jungle, a walkway with eucalyptus railings spans from the master bedroom on one side of the living room across to the children’s rooms

Family Room (pictured below) Description: The family room, with a ceiling of woven straw, is a secluded alternative to the open living area beyond.

Front Deck (pictured below) Description: Friends moor their boats right off the beach when they visit. The plantation chairs and other outdoor furniture, all made of tropical hardwoods, are from Bali and Brazil.

According to Architectural Digest:

“Halfway between São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, off the BR-101 highway, lies a corner of Brazil bounded by forested mountains that edge their way down to the sea. The Saco do Mamanguá, a tropical fjord, cuts between the mainland and the peninsula of Juatinga, where ridges approaching 1,600 feet frame a narrow bay; this pristine spot is where businessman Ícaro Fernandes, his wife, Cristina, and their five children, ranging in age from three to 24, come to trade life in the urban jungle of São Paulo for waterskiing and dolphin-watching. On weekends, the clan braves São Paulo’s notorious traffic to make the nearly three-hour drive to the colonial town of Paraty, where they hop onto a speedboat for the short ride to their beachfront home.

Thanks for the pics, looks awesome!

glad you enjoy, and you 're welcome

December

13th

Artist On Demand Interview With Booboo Stewart!

Artist on Demand interviews BooBoo Stewart (aka Seth Clearwater) and they chat a little about the Breaking Dawn movie and he admits he’s shot some scenes!! He also talks about which scenes he’s most excited for

December

13th

New Chaske Spencer Interview With Artist On Demand!

Here is Chaske Spencer’s (aka Sam Uley) interview with Artist On Demand Radio. He chats just a little about the Breaking Dawn Movie, but there’s a ton of great questions asked here so it’s a very good watch

OMG!!!! just catching up on my email and I read the spoiler about the battle and some cullens dying!!!! surely they wont do that!!!! If BD ends up like eclipse and is turned into another hollywood "blockbuster" I will be sooo Mad!!! I have watched Eclipse a dozen times since I bought the DVD and I have to say its the worst of the TTS films, changed beyond all recognition from the book, not at all like the first two films.  When will they get the idea that we love the whole story for what it is and not for what Hollywood thinks should be included.  Hands Off BD!!!! its great the way it is!!!

kristy that spoiler is a rumor I do have an article that does explain that even if that is true it will probably more in likely be just shown as a vision from alice of how things could turn out I would not worry too much about that spoiler SM would not let them change that scene that drastically

Why The Twilight Saga Soundtracks Are So Unique:

Dec. 13,2010

Since the music of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will play a central role in the story, Twilight music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas recently spoke about the Twilight soundtracks

According to Ottawa Citizen, music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas revealed how the selection of music for the Twilight films is unique as compared to other projects she's worked on since various music artists have been involved in The Twilight Saga.

"... we've had many bands come into the cutting room and really work with the director to create music for these movies. Beck came in the cutting room and Lykke Li and Grizzly Bear, Mute Math -- so we've had quite a few bands tailoring music for the movies. Hayley Williams, as well, from Paramore.

New/Old Photo Of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

December 13, 2010

Check out this new/old photo of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart last year (2009) in London during Christmas time.   I believe that is Rob’s parents.  :D

Very, very cute photo of them.

That's quite a find Penney.  Thank you for sharing.  It's such a homey looking picture.  It makes you believe that they're just regular people.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service