The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okk pen thanks for the info. I know i can always count on you.

I quite agree to no 3-D for the twilight saga. This is a romantic film of all times and we need to enjoy the climax of this thrilling saga in grand style as it started. I've watch 3-D movies, and it's more suitable for action pack, off the edge thrillers, and dramatize movies.

Come on! summit need to keep twilight in the sentiment that it started in. The sentiment that captured us all, giving us the sense of belonging. What's the matter with them, do they want to spoil such a good franchise?

this is old news If people go farther up the pages on here they will find an article that states that they WILL NOT be doing BD in 3-D. In fact I responded to somebody a few days ago that they will not be doing 3-d.

I guess people seem a little apprehensive about yet. Summit said they will not be doing it but, they also did state that they could put it in later if they choose to do that but i do not think they will but as for now they will not be doing it in 3-D

i agree this movie is more for the artistic beauty of the story brought to screen, its about the actors really showing their talents. this is a big break for the people involved and acting in the movie. it takes an entire crew of harding working people to pull something this epic off, its not just hard on the actors.
I extremely disagree to the point of BD being in 3-D. As Alma L-Lee said before, "...keep twilight in the sentiment that it started in." And someone else said,"What are they going to put in 3-D? The sex scenes? The magical powers of the Volturi?......." and so on and so forth. The point is, why put things in 3-D, when there is barely anything for 3-D to be put in?
i agree that twilight breaking dawn pt.1 should be 3-D
SAME HERE.
i will be so mad if it is in 3D..
@Nikita thanx those pic's are nice . As far as 3-D I think you are right, I guess we will have to wait and see what they do with it
they shouldn't put it in 3-D leave it the way it is it's better that way
Wyck Godfrey stated that they were NOT going to do it in 3-D but he also did state that  they could incorporate it in the movie later if they decided to but for now they are not going to do it in 3-D
i DO NOT want it to b 3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot of people don't. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service