The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LEE PACE AKA GARRETT WILL PLAY IN AS THE ELVEN KING THRANDUIL IN "THE HOBBIT"

May 1, 2011

Director Peter Jackson announced on his Facebook page that Lee Pace (aka Garrett) will play the Elven King, Thranduil, in the high anticipated The Hobbit!

I’m also pleased to announce that Lee Pace will be playing the Elven King Thranduil. Casting these Tolkien stories is very difficult, especially the Elven characters, and Lee has always been our first choice for Thranduil. He’s going to be great.  We loved his performance in a movie called “The Fall” a few years ago, and have been hoping to work with him since.  When we were first discussing who would be right for Thranduil, Lee came into mind almost immediately.  

It’s been a great week, and I’m looking forward to the next few. It’s going to be interesting…

More soon.

Cheers,

Peter J

Sweet!! Looking forward to seeing The Hobbit!  Congrats Lee! 

[Source: PeterJacksonFB via TheOneRing. Thanks Megan!]

he is a handsome man!!!
yes he is
when are they going to film The Hobbit? That's sounds like another exciting movie to anticipate! Lovin it!
I believe it will be coming out in Dec. of 2012 I have to double check on it though to make sure

for anyone interested this is what I found out about the movie hobbit when it comes out

"The Hobbit: Part I" is expected for release worldwide from December 2012, while "The Hobbit: Part II" is set to hit exactly a year later.

why cant breaking dawn movie come faster! eclipes is kinda getting boring
I am in total agreement with ya lynne

Hi Penny long time no chat, I have been major busy with assignments for Uni as I am finally graduating in July at long last, I have also got a job as a support worker for a local charity for homeless people so its been non stop for the last few months.  Hope you are good and the family too, we will have to catch up soon xx

@ kirsty CONGRATS on graduating that is so neat and yes we will have to catch up

TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN: KIRSTEN STEWART ON BIRTH SCENE

May 2, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn will not hit Scottsdale theaters for seven months, but that has not stopped the actors talking about the film. Movieline reported on Thursday that the birth scene will 'hit you in the face.' This comes straight from Kristen Stewart, the actress behind the character of Bella Swan.

While most are focusing on the possible sex in the film giving it a PG-13 rating, it is the birth scene that might have earned Breaking Dawn that rating all on its own. In the book, the birth scene was written to be quite grotesque. Summit Entertainment tried to stay true to the book, and this scene was created with much care.

The director, Bill Condon, wanted this scene and the honeymoon scene to be as powerful as they are in the book on the big screen. The rating was the only issue that stopped the director and others from pushing the envelope even further.

HERE ARE THE 11 PHOTOS OF BD STILLS IN HD

May 2, 2011

Here are the 11 Breaking Dawn Part 1 stills that we post previously in People and Entertainment Weekly, but now in HQ!

OH!! You can see Caius!!  Better look at Alice!!  Carmen and Eleazar!!  What scene is that of Bella and Edward in the first one?   LOVE these!!  

199 days!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service