The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@salander

sorry to hear that as well...does that mean u will go alone..bcoz i may have to!:(

i wish we all could go together..

hehe..yeah same here..but lets c times change...!!!

yeah she would love to

@sal- thats great i like perople wid sense humour i mean its boring if u dont hve that sense ....well we cant stop anyones imagination..........well did any1 ask edward or jacob how they felt after kiss......thats gonna b funier :P

see on that site below

http://www.breakingdawn-themovie.com/

Got your message. Thank you, Penny, for everything.
I do not know why you are thanking me for but you're welcome sorry the very last video did not come out I do not know what happened there it works on here and on my page but i try to send it through it does not work frustrating

RYAN REYNOLDS, RESSE WITHERSPOON, ROBERT PATTINSON, KIRSTEN STEWART AT MTV AWARDS

June 6, 2011

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Reynolds pose together after participating in the MTV Movie Award Show tonight, June 5th in Los Angeles.

Robert won’ Best Male Performance’ for Eclipse, Kristen won for ‘Best Female Performance’ for Eclipse, together Rob and Kristen won ‘Best Kiss’ in Eclipse, and Eclipse won for ‘Best Movie.’

During the show, Robert, Chelsea Handler, and Patrick Dempsey presented Reese Witherspoon with the MTV ‘Generational Award.’  Ryan Reynolds presented the ‘Best Kiss’ award.

This was another great night at the MTV Movie Awards for The Twilight Saga!

[Source: KStewfans via KStewNews]

Thanks for all the hard work, Penny. ^^
you're welcome
the photo is really nice

THE ECLIPSE CAST TO ACCEPT MTV AWARD FOR BEST MOVIE

June 6, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse cast accepting the award for Best Film at the MTV Movie Awards!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service