The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy b- day hun, oh man you are younger than I am I remember what it was like to be 35
Not at all I am 43 but thank you for the compliment I hope you have a wonderful B-day hun
Happy birthday Rosa!!!!

NIKKI REED PRESENTS MMVAs TALKS BREAKING DAWN

June 20, 2011

Last night, Nikki Reed ("Rosalie Hale" in the Twilight Saga) served as a presenter at the 22nd Annual MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada.

She handed out the award for "Video of the Year" (clip attached) and, while on stage, was asked to share a bit about her experience making The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1.

"It’s really hard to pick the most exciting scene . . . I guess the wedding. You guys are excited about the wedding maybe? . . . Scoop? Well, it was really rainy and wet and cold the day we were shooting and so it was pretty interesting watching us navigate through the mud in our long pretty dresses."

Indeed, Reed is not the first (and probably not the last) to talk about the rainy circumstances of the Breaking Dawn wedding shoot. In fact, weather issues during production always seem to be major talking points when it comes to these films.

It is amazing on what they can do
How soon do you think it will be before we get another trailer?
I do not know for sure but I am hoping it will be at least towards the end of summer
happy birthday Rosa!!!!

PETER FACINELLI IS PROUD OF ROBERT PATTINSON AND KIRSTEN STEWART

June 21, 2011

Pop Eater Just put up an interview with Peter facinelli that they had back at the MTV Movie Awards:

And hello! You have ‘Twilight.’ That must be the coolest thing to be a part of.
I’m having a good time with it. We finished filming four and five. I’m excited to have the filming portion of it over and now I can sit back as one of the fans and see how it all comes together.

Do your daughters think you’re so cool because you work with Robert Pattinson?

My daughters don’t usually get impressed by people I’ve worked with because they’re just Dad’s friends. I think they’re just enamored I’m part of the whole franchise. Rob is just one of Dad’s friends.

Are you amazed at what he and Kristen Stewart have to put up with?

I’m very proud of how they’ve handled it. It’s been fun for me to watch them rise to fame the way they have and the way they’ve handled it. When your life is put under a microscope like that it’s very difficult to function and I give them great credit for functioning and living a normal life within the realm of their fame.”

See more on Pop Eater

EVERY ONE HERE IS THE BD PROMO PIC'S FROM 2012 BD WALL CALENDAR

June 21. 2011

This The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn 2012 Wall Calendar is available for pre-order through Amazon.com and will be released August 1st.

Can I just say that Edward looks Delish?  This calendar looks like it might make up for my disappointment with the fail (in my opinion) that was the Eclipse calendar.
Yea i agree he looks delish and i can honestly say I do not know what the eclipse calendar even looks like

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service