The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Booboo Stewart Discusses Breaking Dawn on Australia’a MSN

By Twilight_News | 6 July 2011

Check out Booboo Stewart talking about playing Seth in Breaking Dawn, what he thinks of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and more. Click here.

BREAKING DAWN PART 1 SCHEDULE INFORMATION ANNOUNCED FOR COMIC CON

July 7, 2011

Breaking Dawn twiatcomiccon 280x260 Breaking Dawn Part 1 Schedule Information Announced For Comic Con bill condonWe’ve previously posted news on The Twilight Saga:  Breaking Dawn Part 1 at Comic-Con this July in San Diego.  The panel will start at 11:15am on Thursday, July 21st at Hall H!

11:15-12:15 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Summit Entertainment presents a sneak peek at the highly anticipated next chapter of The Twilight Saga.This is a must see for fans interested in the story’s final chapters. You’ll see exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 and be treated to a filmmaker and cast Q&A session providing details on the first half of the epic two-part finale. Hall H

Still no official word on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart appearing on the Breaking Dawn panel.  Taylor Lautner will be at Comic-Con for Lionsgate’s Abduction and Kellan Lutz will be there for Realivity’s Immortals.

However, Marc Malkin of E! News states he was told Rob, Kristen, Taylor and director Bill Condon will be there on the panel.

While there’s been no official word of who will be on the panel, I’m told Robert PattinsonKristen StewartTaylor Lautner and director Bill Condon are set to be there.

Earlier that same day, Lautner will hold court at autograph signing at the Lionsgate booth to promote his upcoming action thriller Abduction.

*fingers crossed*   I bet they’ll all be there.  Exclusive footage!  Schweet!   What footage do you think it is?  Wedding, honeymoon, pregnancy??   I want the head-board breaking honeymoon scenes PRETTY PLEASE!!

Hun you are welcome
I have been remiss in not thanking you for all the information that you give. Summit should also be thanking you( PAYING YOU !!). You keep the film adaptations alive when they provide no information or promotion. Puss in Boots ,which will be released this November as well  BD Part I , has premiered footage at Cannes, released 3 trailers, and posters where placed in movie theatres with the preimere of Pirates 4. What gives? We have already read or listened to the books,  we know what happens. A little more promotion wouldn't hurt. Wouldn't it build momentum to show more clips, behind the scenes footage, and keep people interested?
Vicky I agree I want them to send something out it has been a little dry they need to send something out and before comic-con i would not mind a couple more pics
Yea I noticed that, they are very tightlipped summit does not want them saying much at all
Yeah I know!  What is it about Breaking Dawn that makes it a CIA Top Secret?!?!  The movie is coming out in 4 and a half months!!  I need at least a good full poster at this point! lol  I've realized that Summit just doesn't do balance well.  It either pours or there's a drought.  I guess I'll have to wait for the next rainstorm...at least Comic Con is only in 2 weeks :)

Sorry everyone there still is nothing new out there UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway I am going to post some pics again sorry, if these are repeats I am sorry.

Just can't get enough of these... Beautiful. Thanks, Penny.
you're welcome

ROBERT PATTINSON AND KIRSTEN STEWART WERE CLOSE TO TEARS FILMING THE "BREAKING DAWN WEDDING"

July 8, 2011

It was just so EMOTIONAL.

We cannot frickin' wait to see the Breaking Dawn wedding scene! What's Bella going to wear? Obviously a wedding dress but what kind? There are so many shapes out there. How will Edward get across his intense emotions? What will the kiss be like, short and sweet, long and lingering? There are so many possibilities!

Whatever happens we reckon it's going to be amazing because Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are a REAL-life couple so some REAL-life feelings are bound to seep in. It'll be like we're at their actual wedding. A source told Hollywoodlife.com that they really brought their A-game to the scene with some top notch performances. Well we'd expect nothing less.

Apparently they were overcome with emotion when filming the romantic scene. An eyewitness said: “Rob and Kristen really were brilliant. This will probably be seen as the best work of their career so far. Once the set was called to be quiet, the scene was so intimate you could hear a pin drop.”

THIS NEXT ONE IS A CONTINUATION OF IT:

The source said: “You could definitely tell while saying the vows they were both close to tears. It seemed so special to both of them, and you can’t just pull that chemistry from out of nowhere.” Unless you're Johnny Depp, he's so sexy he could probably create chemistry with a baked spud.

Awww, how sweet. We bet the chemistry is going to be electric! It had better be, it wouldn't say much about them as a real life couple if that scene wasn't pretty heart-warming.

Are you excited for Breaking Dawn? Do you love Rob and Kristen as a couple? Are you well excited for the wedding?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service