The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was so awesome. she wasnt into it at first until she started losing lol

so crazy to think about.

These are great Merna! Thanks ...I missed the show today....but got my fix now!

=:)

my pleasure Leanne =)

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner tease 'Breaking Dawn -- Part 2' twist ending

By Terri Schwartz

November 8, 2012 3:15 PM ET

In case you hadn't heard the news, there's going to be a little twist at the end of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2." But before you start getting nervous about the upcoming final "Twilight Saga" film, the stars of the movie have made it very clear that it's not a change that will make fans angry.

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner visited Ellen DeGeneres in an interview that will air tomorrow (Nov. 9) on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and talked about the upcoming movie. Pattinson apparently still hasn't seen it, but Lautner said he's a fan of the new ending.

"I don't think fans will be upset because we don't change anything," he says. "The books are their baby, so we can't touch it too much. But it's fun, and there definitely is a twist."

More than any of the other stars in this series, fans have had a chance to see Lautner grow up on the big screen. Not only did he grow up, but he got big. Lautner famously gained 30 pounds to keep the role of Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," and it's something that Pattinson still gets a kick out of.

"Taylor left the first movie being a 15-year-old little boy with a long wig and he came back like a Chippendale," Pattinson quips. "Unrecognizable."

"Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" hits theaters on Nov. 16.

Yahoo Movies Needs Your Questions For Monday’s Live Premiere Coverage

Yahoo movies will have a livestream of the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere on Monday at 4:00pm pacific time. We will have a player embedded on our site so you can watch it here. They are looking for fan questions for their hosts to ask. Here are the details.

Yahoo! Movies will bring fans up close to the highly anticipated final chapter of The Twilight Saga with a front row seat to all of the action as their beloved stars hit the red carpet world premiere for the film – live from Los Angeles. Produced by NowLive, the HD live stream will be the biggest production yet for a Twilight Saga premiere, featuring the most comprehensive coverage of the red carpet with 4 hosts on two interview platforms including the talent’s first stop at the main stage and a multi-camera setup with 8 cameras, including the following vantage points:

• Main Stage Interview Platform
  • Arrivals Cam
  • Fashion Cam
  • Bird’s Eye View
  • Fan Cam

The live stream will showcase all of the fashion, interviews and excitement from the red carpet in real time and in HD quality picture. During the online live stream fans will have the opportunity to submit questions for the stars via Yahoo! Answers, Flickr, Twitter @yahoomovies, and Facebook (http://facebook.com/yahoomovies).  In addition, the “Twilight” stars will have the opportunity to share messages with their fans as they come through the red carpet.  On Twitter, the hashtag for the event is #BreakingDawnLive. The live stream will also be available on mobile phones and tablet devices

Rob having fun!lol

My life in about 20 min):

i know i am crazy but whatever,the video made me cry,especially the last few minutes.i cant imagine how i am going to react when the credits start rolling..

Jess...

That cohesive glue....that gravitational pull....is a 'Real' experience....not just by us fans...but by the amazing Twilight cast....as well. It's really powerful....

It's an energy that  can't be quantified or defined...very strange....very weird....as many of them have articulated.

I still say....it's rooted in some spiritual force....or positive "energy"....it was destiny for all them to make  movies together.

I've never seen anything like this....or the respect they have for one another...is truly rare and can be felt without words being spoken.

I'm very sad it's all coming to an end...but, Twilight will not be forgotten....for sure.

it has impacted many lives...mostly in a positive manner...inside the twilight circle and outside of it as well.....

If we listen close...there is a underlying message....

it's called: LOVE.

Love/acceptance/respect for your family, friends,boyfriends/girlfriends, wives/husbands,children,co-workers, 'strangers'/fans...

"life" itself....and appreciating each moment....and  this beautiful, intricate world we Inhabit...

Thanks...Jess...

Love,

Danette

lmao!!! he is so awesome.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service