The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pahaa haahaa haaaaa hahahahaha....

~clunk~   *falls off chair laughing*

wooo.hoo he heeeeheehee haahaahaaa!

That was so funny!!

XD

it made my day!! I had to watch it twice!!

He's so real.... I laughed so hard when I watched this on "Robsessed"...the other day. I showed my kids/husband...and They thought it was funny,too. The wetter he got...the sexier...he looked:)

He's so..human....unscathed by fame...Egoless....and humble

How? He seems unreal...yet...  a very real "celebrity"... Not afraid to appear silly, ugly....or flawed....

Actually....I've never seen a celebrity like him...

Have you, Jess?

He sets a good example for the rest of hollywood,though....waiting to get their botox injections...liposuctions and plastic surgery to cover up their flaws....

He embraces them...and openly exposes his humanity/flaws...without apologies..

I truly love this man...and what he represents.

Love...

Danette

5 Days Until 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Hits Theaters!

I have my tickets

=:D

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm so excited!! Everyone have the best expercience watching the final installment as possible!!!! XXX

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2

I'm so excited about breaking dawn part 2 !!!!!!but also sad because its the end

im going early friday to go see it. i know tickets are sold out for the midnight showing.

Ladies the world premier starts in less than 30 minutes!!!!

and i am not ready for this!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2/

I'm on it - waiting. Hopefully the streamline will go smoothly without a hitch. *heart's pounding!*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service