The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too,i have both open,just in case.

thank you thank you for posting that!!!

3 Days Until 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Hits Theaters! <br / HAPPY BREAKING DAWN PREMIERE DAY TO ALL!" src="https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/308839_10151160520559387_1190779658_n.jpg" width="368" height="320" /">

The musical score is adding m to my heart pounding so heavily. Anticipation at its peak! 

I know!

ughh i am nervous,i think i am shaking.

Screencaps of Rob & cast at the Breaking Dawn part 2 world premiere in Los Angeles   

More after the jump!

Source: ToR

Thanks Irene for posting all of these.

First HQ Pic of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart at the Breakin...

Green suited Robert Pattinson for the win. Here's the first of many HQ's that will likely come rolling in of Rob and Kristen on the black carpet at the Breaking Dawn Part Two premiere tonight...

Photobucket

via

Source: Robsessed

she looked so stunning i loved it! they both did.

Yes they look awesome!

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere Master Post

Pictures

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com   imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Source: RPL

Rob looks so good in these photos!!! Can you believe that he has 5 films listed in IMDB for 2013 and 2014. Man is on fire!! Money geen suit is definitely a good look.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service