The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*NEW* Breaking Dawn Part 2 Stills With Robert Pattinson & Co

UPDATE: More New stills added and some older stills now in better quality
*NEW* Breaking Dawn Part 2 Stills With Robert Pattinson & Co 

Edward is Perfection in a black v-neck sweater 

Photobucket 
Click for Larger 

These ones we had before but are now in better quality

It's been over a week since I've seen BD2 I think I'm having withdrawls. I think another trip to the cinema is due VERY soon! 

Photobucket

Click For Larger 

SourceSourcevia Source
Source: Robsessed

Haha edward and jacob's picture remids me of"can i call you dad?"lmao

What is the next 'Twilight'-like series post-'Breaking Dawn'?

It may rub some Twilight fans the wrong way when people exclaim that such and such is "the next Twilight" now that the final chapterThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2has hit theaters - and experience with the Beautiful Creatures director shows that not everyone appreciates being included on those sort of lists either - but it is a legitimate question.

While the whole concept of "the next Twilight" is a little tired and less than creative at this point, it is quite interesting to ponder the bigger question of what book-to-film properties, if any, will rise up to become a phenomenon on this series' level next.

Obviously, The Hunger Games is already past that point of inquiry what with a very strong box office showing and fan community, so aside from the issue of whether its sequels will survive the test of lengthy breaks of time between release, that series has become its own "next" yardstick.

But what other projects out there stand the highest chance of making it to Twilight levels of intrigue? Having watched and participated in much of the Twilight Saga's movement through being a phenomenon, I wanted to share a few guesses of my own here.

The Mortal Instruments: Right now, it looks like The Mortal Instruments is the next in line to hit the big time. Author Cassandra Clare is incredibly popular and engaged with her readers, and her series of books (with one more to come) are exactly the kind of thing that could turn into a franchise - stories within each installment with an overlaying arc. Sony Screen Gems has just wrapped production on that project with Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan and Jonathan Rhys Meyers in starring roles, and the film will hit theaters August 23, 2013. Follow news on TMI here.

Divergent: Young first-time author Veronica Roth made a big splash last year with her new dystopian trilogy (the final installment of which will be released next fall), and the rights to that project were picked up immediately by Twilight studio Summit Entertainment The studio is already boasting this as its next big YA book-to-screen title and for good reason: it's awesome. Like The Hunger Games, there's a lot of socio-political material to play with in this story, along with a fascinating little love story in the mix. The project is currently being developed, with casting underway and Shailene Woodley leading, and it'll be released on March 21, 2014. Follow Divergent news here.

Beautiful Creatures: Whether the director likes it or not, Beautiful Creatures falls on this list too. This southern-based tale of witchcraft has a well-developed book following, and Warner Bros. can make some multi-film magic happen if the first installment, due February 13, 2013, garners some added fans. Follow Beautiful Creatures news here.

The Host: Stephenie Meyer's box office appeal is lost on no one, but whether that'll extend to her second series starter, The Host which hits theaters March 29, 2013, remains to be seen. Castmembers Saoirse Ronan, Max Irons and Jake Abel don't expect it to ring in Twilight numbers, but only time will tell. Meyer's expected to pen the long-awaited sequel to the alien love story soon, so you better believe it'll become franchise fodder if the first film does well in the theaters. Follow The Host news here.

What else do you think belongs on this list? Hit the comments and share your thoughts!

Twilight Examiner

Over a dozen more 'Twilight' odds and ends in news stories

Want even more Twilight news to peruse this afternoon? No problem. Here's a run-through of more than a dozen new odds and ends you'll likely enjoy.

Box Office NewsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is still tearing it up at the box office, and according toBoxOffice.com, its worldwide total has now reached $589.9 million. Wowza!

Casting: Per DeadlineKellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) has been cast in a new filmed calledTatua, about a tattooed assassin with some formidable powers. Production on the movie is expected to begin in Toronto this March. Additionally, as reported by Screen Daily,Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley) nabbed a new part as well - a leading role in a film called Indian Summer. Spencer will star as a Native American U.S. Marine in the flick.

Hot List Author: Looks like Stephenie Meyer's hitting The Hollywood Reporter's authorial "Hot List" this year. Find out more from Twilight Lexicon.

Independent Spirit Awards Noms: Congrats are in order for Breaking Dawn - Part 2 actor Wendell Pierce (J. Jenks) because he's been nominated for Best Male Lead at the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards for his performance in the film FourTwilight Saga star Anna Kendrick (Jessica Stanley), by the way, was on-hand to deliver the nominations list.

Promotional Tour Carries On for Some: According to the South China Morning PostTwilight fans should expect to see Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius - Volturi) and Elizabeth Reaser (Esme Cullen) in Hong Kong this December 12 for the area's premiere of Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Can't Compute Twilight FandemoniumThe Hollywood Reporter has a mighty interesting post going on about how IBM tried to monitor Twilight fan activities and emotions during the release of Breaking Dawn - Part 2. It's a lot of mumbo jumbo, but suffice it to say old "Watson" got a little confused.

Nikki and Paul Collide: If you've not yet seen the adorable video of when Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) first met her husband Paul McDonald - the American Idol alum whom she sings "All I've Ever Needed" with on the BD2 soundtrack - go here and watch it (at the 0:52 mark). Then check out this article where she talks about how mortifying it is. If by mortifying she means ridiculous with the cuteness, then sure.

Twilight Taxes: Chalk this one up to some weird tying in. H&R Block has done an infographic on what would happen if the Twilight Saga's characters had to file taxes this year. Hit this link to see the fun graphic.

Are These Dolls Better?: Whoa! Get a load of these hand-crafted Twilight Saga Bella and Edward dolls at Celebrity Gossip. They're pretty awesome if you ask me. No details on how to order them, though. Shame.

All the Kittens Wanna Be (Not Eaten By) Bella: According to Yahoo! the number one name used for female kittens these days is Bella. Hopefully, those cute little furballs don't catch their namesake mauling a mountain lion in Part 2.

Vasilii Revealed: Want to know a little more about Billy Wagenseller, the beautiful five-year-old boy who portrayed the immortal child Vasilii in Part 2? Well, Charlotte Observer has an interesting post with information straight from the kid's family, including deets on his audition experience.

Jackson's Weird TatJackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) showed off his strange ketchup bottle tattoo on the Wendy Williams Show recently and explained, "I love ketchup ... I got a lot of flack for it growing up from my family. My dad would always say 'You want a little burger with that ketchup?'"

Twilight Eclipse, The Horse: There's apparently a pretty decent race horse out there named "Twilight Eclipse" who recently won a nice race and made people some money. Alice would've bet on that!

Christina Perri Goes Unplugged and Wants THG: Christina Perri, who appeared on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's soundtracks, has her eyes set on The Hunger Games next. Also, she performed her "A Thousand Years" beautifully unplugged in the attached video from Teen Vogue.

Mia Maestro's Crazy Music Video: As many of you know, actress Mia Maestro (Carmen - Denali Coven) is both a thespian and a singer (she contributed "Llovera" to Breaking Dawn - Part 1). Her latest music video for "Blue Eyed Sailor" was directed by Breaking Dawn cinematographer Guillermo Navarro and shouldn't be missed. It's quite unique.

Charlie Bewley: As Bella might say, "Hello biceps!" Check out Charlie Bewley (Demetri - Volturi) in the all-new poster for his next movie Hammer Of The Gods. Team Demetri, anyone?

Cardboard Marriage: We'll close it out with this one; a senior grad student at the University of Las Vegas plans to do a theatrical performance by marrying a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen for her thesis project, according to WAFB. Yep. That's right.

Twilight Examiner

New Breaking Dawn: Part II TV Spot ‘Love’   

Via

Source: ToR

OMG i saw this on tv and i wanted to cry!

i am going to see the movie again this weekend and maybe next,if my brothes agree because they want to see rise of the guardians and i have to take care of them):lol

Duty-bound versus Twilight-bound. Decisions, decisions! Compromise, Jess. 

i know,they will probably agree to see it after we watch the one they want to see.or i will get them by getting them candy!!lol

Give them their favorite treat and everyone will be happy. This weekend shouldn't pass without the nth time to watch BD P2. I'd die if anyone in my family will disagree. lol!

Same here,i am going in 2 weeks for sure,my friend was going with me to the premier but she had to go out of the country for some family emergency and she is coming home this weekend but  she said we can go next weekend.i dont mind watching it every weekend.lol

My parents wallet might.opps

I am tirelessly going to watch this until my wallet runs dry. lol!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service