The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Irene....

I love, love that upper shot of Edward in the military gray coat...it's reminisce of Twilight Edward(my favorite)....

Any how....did you notice his hair looks different/significantly longer in that still? Is this the  mysterious ''wig" they made him wear? Notice....his hair was also longer in the bedroom/bachelor party night in BD Part 1...

Is that the famous wig? If so....it becomes him...more so than his real hair that he butchered off.....(still beautiful,though)....

I thought the wig was made for an action sequence/re-take....when he shaved his head in January of this year? hmm... a mystery!!!!!!

Anyway...did you notice the difference? Do you think it's his natural hair? or the wig?

love...

Danette

New still

i dont know if you noticed but Kristen is wearing her ring!!!lol

I have and she still wears it 'til now.

i know,but in other scenes she doesnt have it..well not that i noticed.

awwww

*Video* Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner’s Interview With Patrick Stoner   

Here’s a video of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner’s interview with Patrick Stoner. 

via

Source: ToR

New ‘Breaking Dawn: Part II’ Still

478157_572902536059220_1558938653_o

Source Via

Source: ToR

Box Office Report: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Crosses $ 700 million, Will Become  Biggest Franchise Earner

Posted: December 2, 2012

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Deliver Box Office Gold For The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 has crossed $ 700 million  box office worldwide.

With a total haul of $702,393,000, the finale installment is set to surpass New Moon’s $709  million and become the franchise’s biggest earner worldwide.

“This will be the biggest Twilight movie ever at the box office and  the foreign grosses will be the driving force,” Boxoffice.com’s Phil  Contrino told The Wrap.

He added,

“These franchise films build and build overseas, and then they  explode.”

Post Thanksgiving, Summit’s finale installment maintained its ascendancy at  the top of the box office tree for the third consecutive week thanks to stunning  overseas ticket sales.

After debuting with $141,067,634 in its opening weekend, the last film  in the wildly successful vampire franchise went on to break  all kinds of records around the world.

In international terms, Breaking Dawn – Part 2 took $447.8  million after just 17 days.

In comparison, Breaking Dawn – Part 1 needed 98 days to power to  $430.9 million, while New Moon took $413.2 million after 133 days and Eclipse racked up $398 million international after 114. [Figures  courtesy of Larry Richman].

Kristen Stewart In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Still

Box Office Voodoo reports:

“By day 14, the second Twilight feature was on $239.9M while BD  1 had just hit $230M – in comparison, this final film had a gross of  $237.1M.”

“On Friday, the finale to the Twilight series added $5.6M … through  Saturday and into Sunday, it made another $11.8M, bringing its three day total  to $17.4M ($256M overall).”

That’s the best overseas performance of any of the installments, as evidenced  by the fact that Part 2 shot past Breaking Dawn – Part  1′s $430 million international haul in the last few days.

Specifically, Breaking Dawn – Part 2’s best box office overseas was  in the UK ($ 50 million), then Brazil ($41. 6 million) and Russia (CIS, $41.2  million).

But the broad strokes are these: International box office for Part  2 is $447.8 million, domestic rose to $254.6 million, and its  worldwide take swells to $702.4 million.

In other film news, Box Office Voodoo reports that Skyfall is now the biggest ever spy  movie in history, beating the final box office statistics “for any [films in  the] the Mission: Impossible series and every single film in the Bourne  series … not to mention being more successful than any other James Bond  film.”

Now in its fourth weekend, the 23rd Bond film punches in at $246 million  domestic and over $600 million overseas, bringing its worldwide total to a  figure north of $800 million.

Daniel Craig Proves There's Life In James Bond's 23rd Outing In Skyfall

Lincoln continues to draw acclaim and box office fire. Steven  Spielberg’s Civil war historical epic has now grossed $83.6 million.  Incidentally, its Spielberg’s biggest domestic release since Kingdom of the  Crystal Skull.

Disney Animation and Paramount’s Rise of the Guardians  continues to disappoint — especially during a family holiday — and finished its  second weekend with a total of $48,947,000 domestic, $ 57 million overseas,  bringing its worldwide total to $105,947,000.

After 12 days, Life of Pi pushes up to a domestic box office of  $48,361,000, international stacks up to $60,500,000, bringing its worldwide bank  to $108, 861,000. Not bad for a tough sell.

Wreck-It Ralph is still going hard. After earning $7 million this  weekend, it’s domestic haul so far is $158,257,000, with international running  at $44,000,000. Its worldwide box office now stands at $202,257,000.

Andrew Dominik’s political mob thriller Killing Them Softly starring  Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini and Ray Liotta flunked out in its opening weekend,  taking $7 million domestically and pulling in $14,917,508 overseas.

Killing Them Softly: Brad Pitts Jackie Cogan Is A Poor Show At The Box Office

With a worldwide tally of just $21,917,508, Exhibitor Relations Box  office notesKilling Them Softly “is one of Brad Pitt’s worst live-action debuts  ever in wide release.”

Ben Affleck’s Argo broke past $100 million domestically this  weekend. After debuting at $19,458, 109, the Iranian hostage crisis  thriller/dark comedy has built massive word of mouth matched by content  buzz.

It’s remained on the Top 10 chart for seven weeks and now clears the $100 million milestone. Argo’s worldwide romps  in at $157, 005,000.

But the ultimate cineplex crown for the past three weeks belongs  to The Twilight Saga: Breaking  Dawn – Part 2.

Last week Summit’s parent company, Lionsgate issued a press release revealing it was now, the “first studio  outside the traditional majors to eclipse the $1 billion mark at the domestic  box office in a single calendar year.”

“The milestone is important on several fronts and illustrates the vitality of  the franchise on a global scale even after four films,” Lionsgate  Motion Picture Group Co-Chairmen Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger said in a joint statement.

Industry watcher, Larry Richman, nutshelled the achievement, observing:

“Bottom line: the story of Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will not be  how it does domestically,  it will be what a worldwide success it’s  been.”

FullscreenClose

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/421390/box-office-report-breaking-dawn-par...

Thanks, Jess! Read this earlier. Amazing, right? Numbers still soaring. *happy dancing in my seat!*

Twilight Fan Art

Posted: 03 Dec 2012 12:33 PM PST

Found these cool pieces of Twilight inspired fan art on Deviant Art.
The artist name is ~sasukee23loveeer.
Check out a lot of great pieces here.

Source: Twilight Guide

Will 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' give 'Twilight' the five-peat for Best Kiss?

This summer, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 scored the four-peat on "Best Kiss" wins at the MTV Movie Awards, and with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 closing out the Saga's long-standing tradition of romantic on-screen smooches, there's a chance the Saga might just go undefeated in that category.

The awards are obviously far, far down the road (probably June, 2013), so this discussion is super premature, but still do you think Twilight fans will get it done one last time forBreaking Dawn - Part 2?

There's obviously a difference in what fans will be doing next summer. There won't be any further installments on the way, and in fact, by then the DVD will probably even be out, so the anticipation aspect will be gone from the fan community (barring a spin-off or something of that nature, of course).

On the other hand, if Twilight fans go five for five, leads Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will have quite a challenge on their hands to one-up their previous acceptances (and to make up for last year's solo moment). So that's something fans could look forward to. Speaking of, what should/will they do? Hit the comments with your thoughts or predictions on that!

By the way, the attached slideshow features kisses from all five Twilight Saga installments for those who wish to take a walk down lip lock memory lane!

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service