The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That 1st kissing scene from Twilight still takes my breathe away. It has to be one of the most iconic kissing scenes in movie history now...especially for this younger generation (for my generation, it was the kissing scene from Ghost). That one scene was what tweeked my head and made me sit up and REALLY notice Rob as a man for the 1st time, not just an attractive actor playing a role. I don't think it will ever get old....the one from Ghost still hasn't.

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' sets 'Twilight' record for international sales

Maybe it's all of those international covens in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 which are causing it, but the fifth and final installment to the Twilight Saga is absolutely raking it in on the worldwide scale.

In fact, according to Box Office MojoBreaking Dawn - Part 2 has now set a record for the franchise in international sales, with an added $48.8 million this weekend making the foreign total $447.8 million (as compared to what The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 brought in last year total overseas, which was $430.9 million).

Did I mention Hong Kong and Japanese markets have yet to open for the film?

$702.4 million strong (and counting), Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is obviously on the fast track to being the biggest installment of the series over all (Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is still hanging onto that figure - for now - with $712,171,856).

That's some serious loot.

For the comments: Are you surprised at all that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 coming out so ahead on the foreign marketplace? Why or why not?

Twilight Examiner

What are the known 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' deleted scenes?

Worried you might've missed some details on the known deleted scenes from The TwilightSaga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2. Not to worry! Here's a run-down of what we know so far (which will be updated if and when more scene information comes in).

Bella Training
Director Bill Condon told MTV about "one scene with Bella [Kristen Stewart] training, which seemed to be redundant so we took it out, but it's very cool you know? ... it's just Bella trying to become a badass fighter and failing at it ... the only reason I really miss it is there's this roundhouse kick at the end that [Robert Pattinson] taught her how to do."

Garrett Speech
Condon also said to Movieline there'll be a big battle field speech scene with Garrett (Lee Pace) on the Part 2 special features offerings. "I know fans of the novel are going to be disappointed in this, but Garrett has a big speech on the field, during which the mist comes at him and Bella stops it. It was great to do, and Lee Pace was amazing, but we spent almost a half hour on that field and to spend another five minutes doing something that was a kind of repeat of what she’d already done with Jane’s pain ... That was a shame, that was cut."

Aro and Amun:
Per Elizabeth Reasera scene involving Michael Sheenand Omar Metwally was also left on the editing floor. "[I]t was a gorgeous scene, I was really overwhelmed by how powerful, great actors they are. It was so great to have them in the movie."

More Volturi
Expect to see "more scenes of the Volturi traveling around the world," per Condon. That'll probably include something to do with the French Coven.

Twilight Examiner

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson among most-searched celebs of 2012

It's probably not much of a surprise to Twilight fans, but Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have now been announced among the most-searched celebs of 2012.

Per Gossip Cop, Kristen Stewart was the sixth most-searched female celebrity of the year on Yahoo! - coming in behind Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry and topping Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Aniston.

Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson was the second most-searched male celeb of 2012 for the search engine, topped only by Justin Bieber and coming in ahead of Clint Eastwood, Johnny Depp, Chris Brown, Channing Tatum, John Travolta, Lamar Odom, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

The two were also among the top celeb couple split searches, for what it's worth.

For the comments: With The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 now in theaters to close out the Saga, will the two continue their reign on next year's popular searches lists? Why or why not?

Twilight Examiner

'Twilight' screenwriter gives specifics on 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' tweaks

Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has opened up with a few more specifics on how the various nuances to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, as adapted fromStephenie Meyer's book version of Breaking Dawn came to be.

Obviously, this is full of spoilery details, so if you've still not yet seen the movie don't read any further!

Here are the new details Rosenberg shared with Entertainment Weekly:

On Battle Scene Death Choices:
"The way I approached it was, who would be the most shocking to kill? Because the first death initiates the battle, it has to be someone who everybody cares about. And because they’re all there for Carlisle, it made sense that he was the one ... And you also want, like, who’s going to be the most satisfying to kill? Who have been the various nemeses? So everyone kind of gets a moment. Of course, Bella and Edward had to be the ones to kill Aro. That was the ultimate, and that they do it together felt really right. I really wanted to see Bella just rip his frickin’ head off."

On Bella as a Rockstar Vampire:
"When you have Bella turn into a vampire, you get humor. And it’s less about the tortures of love and more about kicking some butt. Her taking down the mountain lion, and her throwing Jacob around, kicking his a-- — that was just so satisfying after four episodes."

On Watching the Film with Fans:
"Every time someone would die, people were just screaming, 'Oh my God!' And then when they realized what the truth of it was, they screamed all the more. It was so funny. My only problem at the premieres is, I love watching it with that kind of energy and the fans — but they scream so much that they step on my lines. [Laughs] And I’m like, 'Shut up, that was a really funny line right there! You just missed it!'"

Read the rest at Entertainment Weekly!

While we're on the subject of Melissa Rosenberg, some congrats are due to her! She was honored at this Sunday (Dec. 2)'s Whistler Film Festival 2012 with the Steven Gaydos Billion Dollar Screenwriter Award for her work on the scripts for the Twilight Saga.

Twilight Examiner

What has Kristen Stewart learned from her 'Twilight' experience?

Here's a really interesting interview.

Kristen Stewart has been busying promoting both The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and On The Road all fall, and in one chat she had about the significance of On The Road in modern times, she also mentioned what she's learned from being a part of theSaga for so long.

Speaking to the Los Angeles Daily Times, Stewart said about Twilight mania, "It's weird to look up and notice that something you really care about has also affected so many other people. It multiplies. It's flammable, and that energy is what keeps you going ... But that's a lot of energy to take in as well if you're not the most out-there person. It's overwhelming, but at the same time you can't start putting up walls. ... And the whole experience has definitely got me to a point that I don't want any walls up because I want to see out as well."

She has visibly come out of her shell a little over the years, hasn't she?

As for On The Road, Stewart said that it's still of consequence to today's readers because it's all about being a little different and escapist in any given societal generation.

"People ask me why is the story so relevant if we progressed to this point - that times were so different, so conservative then," she says. "I'm not too sure about that. Maybe on the surface, but I don't think people change. Circumstances change. Human desires, things that you want out of life are always going to be pretty varied. But there'll always be a group of outsiders who don't feel that way. Once they find each other ... they make it OK to walk a different line and have different expectations of life," she explained.

Attached in the video sidebar is Variety's chat about the movie.

Twilight Examiner

Music video for POP ETC's 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack song revealed

Surprise! The official music video for POP ETC's "Speak Up" from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's original motion picture soundtrack has been unveiled today!

"Speak Up" is featured in Breaking Dawn - Part 2 during the [spoiler warning] scene where the Cullens are saying goodbye to their international witness vampires and then Alice (Ashley Greene) shares a futuristic vision of Bella (Kristen Stewart), Edward (Robert Pattinson), Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner).

Head to Spinner to check out the new video!

Note that the video does include some footage from the movie.

This is the third official music video to be released for songs from the Breaking Dawn - Part 2album. The two previous videos were for Green Day's "The Forgotten" and Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald's "All I've Ever Needed."

What do you think?

Twilight Examiner

Beautiful! Please give it some time to watch the video: http://www.spinner.com/2012/12/05/pop-etc-speak-up-twilight-video-p...

It has excerpts of "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" dotted throughout the song. *goosebumps as usual!* 

*New* HQ Pics of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner at the BD: Part II Premiere in Madrid   

Here are some new HQ pics of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner at the Breaking Dawn: Part II premiere in Madrid. 

pattinsonlifemadridprem-35%20%2812%29

More after the jump! 

Source: ToR

Irene thanx for posting all of this stuff I appreciate it, sorry I have not been around have had quite a bit to deal with sorry again thanx for posting all of this Irene.

You're welcome, pen. Always a pleasure. Forever.

Kristen Stewart makes The Hollywood Reporter's Power 100 Women in Entertainment

Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart was one of the few actresses to make The Hollywood Reporter's power 100 list for Women in Entertainment in 2012.

Stewart ranked fiftieth on the list - a spot shared with The Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence and the unconquerable Meryl Streep.

About Stewart THR wrote:

Stewart, 22, changed the Hollywood status quo when the Twilight franchise proved that females have as much clout as fanboys. The five films, including The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, now in theaters, have grossed more than $3.1 billion worldwide to date. And, like Lawrence, she has greenlight power. Stewart’s other 2012 film,Snow White and the Huntsman, earned $400.3 million worldwide thanks in part to the support of her Twilight fans. She’s next in theaters in the Walter Salles indieOn the Road, which opens in select theaters Dec. 21.

Also of interest, Summit Entertainment marketing guru Nancy Kirkpatrick made the cut as well at number forty-one.

Kirkpatrick was interviewed for the feature and reflected on both the studio's involvement with the Twilight fanbase and her respect for Kristen Stewart.

"When do you ever get to do something like that at a studio? It was so much fun ... And these aren't 17-year-old girls, these are women," she explained. "We really felt like we were doing something that hadn't been done before -- building a franchise at an independent studio built on the backs of females ... Working with a female fan base is great. With Batman, there was always drama with the fans ... I've still never experienced anything like it. The decibel level was incredible. I remember Kristen came off the stage shaking because it was so overwhelming. She was a baby then ... I always kept a mother's eye on her and am so proud of the way she handled everything since Twilight began."

Finally, Twilight fan-fiction author-turned-mogul E.L. James, ranked ninety-one.

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service