The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'Twilight' tops Facebook and Google year-end popularity lists

Thanks to anticipation for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 this year, the subject of Twilight remained a big one in searches on both Google and Facebook in 2012.

According to Google's Zeitgest list of most popular search terms for the year on the subject of pop culture, Twilight was among the top-searched movies this year, and the relationship statuses of its stars (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart along with Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth) also drew some of the most interest from searches.

Meanwhile, Facebook's movies list shows that Twilight was one of the most popular films on that social network, and its account of most-read books this year includes Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

Seeing as the Twilight Saga has been a constant on these types of lists for the past few years, what will the future hold for the franchise? With Breaking Dawn - Part 2 closing out the film series as the most successful installment of them all - and word coming in that Meyer is "weighing" her options right now about a potential future for the series - there's a chance this subject could remain popular in 2013 as well.

Twilight Examiner

'Twilight' studio releases 'Saga'-related holiday gift guide

Adding to my The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2-themed holiday gift guide is this: Summit Entertainment has put together its own Twilight gift guide slideshow (images attached) showcasing the whole load of Sagamovie goodies - from the movie tie-in book versions to the brand new Barbie editions and more.

Hit the slideshow to check out their recommendations.

While we're on the subject of Twilight and the holidays, attached in the video sidebar is the newest TV spot for Breaking Dawn - Part 2 called "Holiday."

Also, if you want to revisit previous coverage of Twilight fans celebrating Christmas with Twilight-themed decorations, visit here and here, and don't forget to check out the cast photo manipulations with holiday accoutrements and the newest viral video of Santas recreating the first kiss scene between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson).

Finally, don't forget about Robert is Bothered by Christmas.

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Barbie collector set up for charity auction

In addition to Kristen Stewart's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere dress, there's another big item of potential interest to Twilight fans on Charitybuzz right now.

Mattel, which creates and distributes the Barbie brand, has donated a collector's edition set of Breaking Dawn - Part 2-themed Barbies for auction as well.

The collection description is as follows:

The set includes Edward Cullen, his eternal love Bella Swan, Jacob Black, and the foreboding Jane, a powerful Volturi guard. Each character in the set is dressed in an outfit inspired byTwilight: Breaking Dawn 2; each meticulously recreated by Mattel designer, Linda Kyaw. Edward wears a wool coat, layered over a fitted cotton T-shirt and denim jeans. Bella is dressed in a tank and detailed pants, topped with a real leather jacket that has a real working zipper. Jacob sports a cotton button-down shirt layered over a jersey knit shirt and denim jeans. Jane wears a wool hooded cloak over her silk satin empire-waist dress; her black gloves have silk satin bow details.

All four dolls have hand-painted faces, premium hair and both Bella and Jane have hand-applied eye lashes!

This breath-taking collector set is includes the display case which is reminiscent of the area surrounding Forks.

As you can see from the images, the Edward and Bella dolls are similar to the ones now available on the mass market, but the Jacob and Jane pieces are completely new.

The doll set auction runs until Jan. 3, 2013 and will benefit Project Angel Food, a Los Angeles area non-profit meal preparation and delivery service for people with medical hindrances.

Twilight Examiner 

Chris Heyerdahl remarks on fellow 'Breaking Dawn' Volturi castmates

Christopher Heyerdahl, who portrayed Marcus of the Volturi in the Twilight Saga, has said some mighty interesting things about his relationship with co-stars Michael Sheen andJamie Campbell Bower - Aro and Caius respectively - on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

In a recent interview with River Online, he said about his co-stars (remember, Heyerdahldoes have a soft spoken and non-acerbic tone), "Jamie and I have the closest off-screen relationship. We did spend a fair bit of time together. Michael was really off courting his love at the time. He has his own Didyme to deal with and he would spend most of his time keeping that relationship alive."

He also added that Sheen was the obvious central figure of the trio during their shoot, saying "I remember the moment of looking at Jamie and saying ‘Are we in this shot? Are we in this photograph or is it just Michael having his picture taken?’"

Ouch!

Note: All three worked together first on The Twilight Saga: New Moon in spring 2009 but didn't re-team until around two years later, with Breaking Dawn in early 2011. Think that has anything to do with the fact that they weren't as close knight as some of the other sects of the Saga's cast?

Twilight Examiner

Lyrics video for Ellie Goulding's 'Breaking Dawn' song 'Bittersweet' released

Yay! The official lyrics music video for Ellie Goulding's "Bittersweet" from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's original motion picture soundtrack has now been unveiled!

The video features two characters who look and dress an awful lot like Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) running around the forest and field together and taking little breaks to be affectionate. Very nice.

The lyrics for "Bittersweet" are as follows:

Your arms around me come undone
Makes my heart beat like a drum
See the panic in my eyes
Kiss me only when I cry
Cause you always want what you're running from
And you know this is more than you can take

[Chorus]
Baby don't forget my name
When the morning breaks us
Baby please don't look away

Oh your touch, so bittersweet
Aahhh, ah aaha

Your cheek is softly by the sun
Makes my heart beat like a drum
I know it hurts you
I know it burns you
Hot and cold in a lonely hotel room
Look into me, tell me why you're crying
I need to know

Cause you always want what you're running from
And it's always been that way.

[Repeat Chorus]

Oh your touch, so bittersweet
Aahhh, ah aaha

Cause you always want what you're running from...

This is the fourth music video to come out of the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack group, adding to Green Day's "The Forgotten," Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed's "All I've Ever Needed" and POP ETC's "Speak Up."

Twilight Examiner

2CELLO and Naya Rivera cover 'Twilight' soundtrack's 'Supermassive Black Hole'

Here's a fun one.

2CELLOS (Sulic and Hauser), a duo of well-known rock cellists, joined up with Gleea ctress Naya Rivera to do the attached wild cover of Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole" which appeared on the original motion picture soundtrack for Twilight.

As you probably remember, the song appeared in the film during the baseball game sequence near the end, and Muse became a fixture of the Twilight Saga soundtracks (contributing two other songs to The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's albums as well) thanks to the popularity of the tune and Stephenie Meyer's undying love for the band.

"Supermassive Black Hole," by the way, is the only Muse Twilight song which wasn't exclusive for the soundtrack series. It appeared on their fourth album, "Black Holes and Revelations" as well. Their two other contributions - "I Belong to You" and "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)" - were exclusive to the soundtracks.

As for this variation, the cello and female vocals combo is pretty awesome with these lyrics, right?

Twilight Examiner

Reeve Carney talks 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' OST song 'New For You'

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack musician Reeve Carney has spoken up about the origin of his song on the album, "New For You."

In a new interview with MTV, Carney revealed that he actually penned the song after previewing the love scene between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson).

"Bill Condon, the director, allowed me to preview a scene that I wrote the music [for]. So that was really great. That helped a lot cause it allowed me to try and get into the hearts of the characters. So I wrote the song specifically for the film. I saw the love scene. It was so nice they let me see it," he said. "That’s kind of what inspired everything about the song, the meter, the rhythm and the key, everything, the lyrics obviously."

As you might recall, the song accompanying that scene is actually Feist's "Fire in the Water," and "New For You" is placed in the credits of the film, but still Carney's pleased with his inclusion in the Twilight Saga soundtrack "heritage." "I’m just honored. I’ve always been a fan of the films and the soundtracks," said Carney.

Twilight Examiner

hey everyone just wanna say merry christmas and happy new year to u all

and a Merry christmas to you Laquever and to all that are here!!

working so much these days and then all the functions leading up to Christmas to boot!! I just have no time for liesurely stuff like this these days...soon....soon.......

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Have a safe and happy New year! 

new-moon-happy-holidays

Source: Twilight Guide

New Still of Bella From Breaking Dawn 2

20 Dec 2012 05:10 PM PST

Source: Twilight Guide

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service