The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they said it not going to be 3D
that is good nobody really want's it to be anyway
well, even if they do, the movie studios have always put out both versions, 3D and non-3D so you can take your pick.
I agree. It would be too distracting. I just want the story. :) I mean, I would see it... but it would be best if they had a 2D option.
not to many people want it fan's especially although there are a few of the star's like kirsten and the guy that play's demintri want's it in 3-D I have his article here some where probably on last page
It just isnt a 3d kind of movie
Renesmee Black they said for now they are not going to be doing it in 3-D they could alway's change their minds but for now they summit said they are not doing it in 3-D

Are you a crazy woman! 3D twilight movies would be AWESOME! You really have a bad taste in movies! What other movies do you not like? 3D Avatar? :p

I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED if they put it in 3D, just leave it the way it is PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, I hope they don't do it in 3D. What's the point, we want to see the dimensions of the relationships, wedding, renesmee and feathers. Nothing else. There is nothing that action-ized (like the fight scene of eclipse) other than Bella's 'fight training' the cons out-weigh the pros for making Breaking Dawn into a 3D movie.
Last I heard they were not going to do it in 3-D
That's gonna ruin Edwards cuteness in a good and bad way

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service