The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm actually really upset that Toy Story 3 wasn't even nominated for best movie. That movie was amazing! What? Does MTV have something against cartoons? Jerks.

And the main reason I didn't like the trailer is because I hated Breaking Dawn. Granted, the trailer wasn't that painful to watch. They didn't show Bella's pregnancy, the birth, or Renesmee which is when the book gets really horrible in my opinion, so it was tolerable. The only part I actually enjoyed was Jacob running after getting his wedding invitation, because it was originally from Eclipse. Also, what was up with Edward throwing Jacob at a wall? I don't remember that from the book.

Also, what was up with Edward throwing Jacob at a wall? I don't remember that from the book.

yes my problem is the same..lol

but no offense people voted like crazy for eclipse ....so there was a negligible chance for other movies

yeah but looks like Jacob was to attack him( or it was just me watching trailer more than 200 times) or he was trying to say something

and Edward just got furious..LOL(like u said) bcoz he should have phased acc 2 me but he didnt

Also, what was up with Edward throwing Jacob at a wall? I don't remember that from the book.

Neither do I...  

They probably added that in

haha..i have to agree with that...it looks really useless about having all the awards....

I agree with you, PK, about the Eclipse not deserving all of those awards.

I think they did deserve those awards because the MTV movie awards are not at all for the 'best movies' if you would look to the quality. The MTV movie awards are for the movies with the most loyal fans, because the awards are only given to the people with the most votes, so I think they did deserve the awards because the have the most loyal fans!

m loving d pics salander...........

thank god they really did improve Edwards look...he kinda looked weird in Eclipse..no matter how big m fan of his

yeah.........trailer is awesome except for one part....

and is that bcoz they both are going around too...

they seeem really well CONNECTED and HAPPY....

have to agree with that too

and i've been same frustrated like u are..............

i feel like that too...but glad u r there with me :):)

and i feel better too

its like Edward the character is on Seventh Cloud and it should have been like that..m happy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service