The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looked kind of fake. Please tell me it was fake.

u really thought it was real.....

no ways i would have gone into coma by now or kristen would surely have

thats wat m saying

i was sure to had a stroke

i am getting uneasy feeling already bcoz of this and i have to wait till Dec to watch it and i will be having no friends of mine with me to watch it:(

also the scene in which edward slams jacob...

my head could explode any moment with all of this

it seems so dreadful to me rite now

they all r going to leave the city in Aug...........

and my sis is so not interested....and my mother...well she'll make fun of the movie

i really wish if that were possible

yuk i hate gay kissing.......

m already feeling like puking.........hve they really kissed?

What do you mean, didn't even joking? It was fake, right?
If it was fake then way was Taylor bright red and wiping his lips off. Rob also kissed his forehead and his (left I believe) hand. to me it was way off the top but whatever.
I do agree that Taylor is a gentleman and would never had agreed to that at all. I felt bad for him and sadly I dont think it was fake or funny. but hey if it gets people talking about the movie then whatever sales right...

DantezGril said:

*Cough* Peter Facinelli *Cough

Sorry. I didn't catch that - did you mean it was Peter's idea that Rob should kiss Taylor?

Something like that. At least Peter and Kellan were involved in the planning part.
Sorry about the confusion, DG. I read it on the MTV Movie Award website that Peter Facinelli and Kellan Lutz were among those who planned the kissing scheme.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service