The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think that nothing happen in the red carpet,i was going to watch it in the mtv channel,but it wasnt else,there was american best dance crew,or something like that.i  saw a little bit of it in the computer but there were just filming the people that was passing though the red carpet,maybe they interview someone of the cast,but they didnt show that in the part of the red carpet that i saw...

Didn't they mean the little movie at the beginning with Taylor Lautner??

thanx for posting rosa
that was funny. lol  I have heard of the host.  its good to see Taylor's funny side. :)
rosa you are a dear for posting that

yes, rosa..wonderfully written description of the bd trailer. you should look into a job in writing..maybe public relations in the entertainment field? you're fantastic! thanks : )

I know that the trailer is out but I wanted to thank you for doing what you did not have to do and doing it so well!

i dont get tired of watching this!!!
neither do i

Has anyone heard of the Nutty Madam? Apparently she has these incredibly improper reactions to anything that has to do with TTS movies. She warns everyone to turn their speakers down while she watches the trailers, promo stuff, etc. 

I just saw her when I Googled BD and she was like the 3rd...the3rd!!!  hit! So I watched her watching the BD trailer. IDK if it's supposed to be funny or sad but it is very surreal. She makes Twi-Hards look like infants. I think nothing could bring this woman back to sanity except SM telling her TTS is NOT real BUT I'm afraid she'd kill her or hold her hostage in her basement. 

I'd love to post the link but she curses a lot so if you want to see the really truly #ONE FAN of TTS just Google BD the movie and look for the Nutty Madam. 

I personally have not heard of her but it sounds like it would be something to check out thanx for sharing :)

that is so sad....to know

raises a questions where to draw the line between real life and fantasy world

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service