The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KELLAN LUTZ TALKS BD WEDDING AND WANTS TO SEE THE ARM WRESTLING MATCH

June 7, 2011

Oooo...I do love how Kellan Lutz sympathized with the actresses for the hardship they had to put up with filming the wedding scene in the midst of a rainy day. And how he folded his arms, cringed, and said "Um...She...she hurt my arm, I think."
i so want to see the arm wrestling with emmet "kellan" and bella. "kristen" that was my favorite part in the twilight breaking dawn book. i'm so excited. I really want time to speed up so I can go to forks Washington to see the movie. I plan on checking out the town. :)

NEW PICTURE OF JUDI SHEKONI ON THE BREAKING DAWN SET

June 8, 2011

Judi Shekoni has sent out a picture of herelf on the set of Breaking Dawn, she had this to say:

Found a pic of the good old days Breaking Dawn icon wink New Pictue Of Judi Shekoni On The Set Of Breaking Dawn! breaking dawn – we were shooting in the middle of nowhere that day!!

PETER AND ELZABETH TALK BREAKING DAWN WEDDING

June 8 ,2011

STEPHAINE MEYER WILL MAKE A CAMEO APPEARNCE ON THE BD PART I

June 8, 2011

This doesn't surprise us at all!

In fact, we think that it's only appropriate that she's present for the big day!

Twilight author Stephenie previously made a cameo in the film of the first book in the series as a diner patron, and now, we've gotten word that she, alongside screenwriter Melissa and producer Wyck , will also be appearing in the upcoming concluding chapter, Breaking Dawn, Part 1, as a guest at Edward and Bella's !

It must have been such a surreal experience to be sitting there, watching characters that you've created come to life in such a huge way!

Congratulations, gurl! Hope it turned out exactly as you dreamed it to

thank you Salander for posting those
:) :) :) :) how have you been?
I do not blame ya there I do not think i would want to do that stuff either and as far as your last statement I wished I was not either
same here missed ya
Oooo... I got goose bumps all over looking at these two, with Edward kissing Bella gently on her hair while she was sound asleep in particular. Thank you, Salander, for posting them here. *sighing in deep content*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service