The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Irene. ;)

thank you Irene I appreciate it

Ladies I hope you enjoy this I am working on one for BD. Now if there is another way you think I could do these PLEASE let me know o.k. I have been out of these for a while so sorry if they do not look quite right.

I'm partial to the embrace scenes, like what you have been doing Pen. Why change a good thing running.

=:)

missed you....glad you're back!

I like the embrace stuff too. missed you too and glad to be back.

Thank you, Penny. ;)

robert and kristen at paris!

Jess thanx for posting those

Thanks for the pics! It's nice to see them out enjoying themselves, as well as all the  otherTwicast members from various postings . Thanks to you, all of you, Pen, Irene,  Pei, Leane, and others who keep the Twilight energy going strong between films!

Vicky you are welcome we need to keep this strong we still have one more to go

your welcome!!
now is a habit that when i see stuff of breaking dawn or just about the cast to come here and see if some one posted or if not to share it with yall.i love how i can always find something new and interesting here!

thanks girls(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service