The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Vicky - your welcome...glad to keep it going...I love to put my two-bits in. Especially if they are interesting.

@Pen - I'll keep my eye out when I can to add stuff here too.

@ Jess - love what you post too. I seem to be the last one to find the latest bit of news out there on the web, to post here. It feels like I'm racing to find something first sometimes. hahaha! =:)

@leanee

i do the same thing,i see something and i "run" here to see is is here!lol

Jess thanx for posting that :)

Ooooooo...Sir Paul!

and Kristen & Rob....leaving the house of Louis! In Paris no less....the flagship.

awww i loved those!.

Hello giggles missed ya. Hope all is well with you

awwww i missed you guys so much. yes i am back i could never stay away. all is very well with me busy busy life.

Thank you for the effort in putting these iconic images together, Penny. There is something that I hope you would not mind. Do you happen to have another picture of Edward holding his baby? This one with him making faces seems rather off here... Sorry. ;)

Sorry i will have to see if I can find another one

Oh no, Penny. There is no need for you to apologize. I am the one who should be feeling bad about asking for more than reasonable. You have been working so hard to share with us everything you could find on-line or create on your own. I guess I just got too greedy and forgot myself... :( So very sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for hun. It is o.k. that was the only one I had of him and his daughter together. Otherwise I would have to supply a fanmade one and for me they are o.k. but I really wanted to put the real thing in there but nothing for you to apologize for. It is alright If I find another pic of them I will use that one o.k.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service