The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it doesnt even deserve to be in dvd!

its gross to me

my husband said the same thing lol

thebesttwilightsagafansintheworld.blogspot.com

thanx laquever

welcome pen :)

March

10th

Robert Pattinson Talks The End of Twilight & What’s Next With M...

Movies.ie posted this interview they did with Robert Pattinson where he talks about the Breaking Dawn movie, the end of doing Twilight films and what’s next for him!

How did you find your last day on set, sad, happy?

Robert Pattinson: The last day in Canada was semi-miserable: we did two weeks of night shoots and it was freezing cold and it was horrible. But the actual last day in St. Thomas, in the Caribbean, was pretty amazing. The one time we had to shoot in nice weather, it was literally the last day of the shoot, and we were shooting on the beach and were just making out in the sea all night. That was the last day, so I was like, “That was not too bad!” It was a nice little send-off.

Was it a big party? What was the feeling on set?

Robert Pattinson: It was nice. The very last day was really nice. In Canada, on that last day, there was 120 people on that last scene, so it was stress right up until the last second, but in the Caribbean, it was just me and Kristen, we had done everything, we hardly had anything to shoot, it was just a couple of extra bits, and so it was really nice and everybody just stayed and watched the sun rise. It was really beautiful. It was a nice end to it.

Are you sad that it’s all over now?

Robert Pattinson: I don’t know yet. I feel like I have been in a whirlwind for so long that I don’t really know. I feel like I have been doing it for years constantly, even though I have done other movies in between, because whenever you do and promote or talk about another movie, you’re always talking about <Twilight>, so it is kind of constant. But I don’t know. Maybe in a year or so. I know when the last one has come out, it will be, but I know right now I have another year of basically doing Twilight stuff.

Do you look forward to the hype all being over and you can get back to doing other things?

Robert Pattinson: Yeah, but it’s always a good thing to have a bit of hype, especially nowadays. But I don’t know. I will be interested to see how people perceive me in a couple of years, because it seems as though people have been talking about the same stuff about me for about three years now, so I am wondering how long that will go on for. But I don’t really know how to predict anything.

How did you prepare for Edward and Bella becoming parents in this film? Did you draw on anything from your own childhood?

Robert Pattinson: Not really. No-one really knows how to be a father when you first begin – there’s no way to prepare for it. And it’s very easy to react to holding a baby, especially when the baby is looking like a newborn and you have just delivered it – it’s very simple, as it’s just crying in your hands, so you end up being very careful with it and stuff. But it is strange when Mackenzie (Foy) starts playing Renesmee, as you suddenly have to think, “My daughter is now 11. It’s two months after she is born and she can speak.” So that was a complicated thing to play. But it’s a fantasy movie, so I guess you just go along with it. It is the ultimate fantasy, I guess, to some people, that you can avoid all the annoying parts of having a kid, if they’re already fending for themselves. It’s like having a puppy. Just leave it alone and thank you very much.

Continue reading this entire interview HERE!

Video: Dakota Fanning Excited for Breaking Dawn Part 2

Dakota Fanning doesn’t talk about Twilight too often. check out what she had to say when MTV caught up with her.

For some reason I can not copy this video but here is the link to it: http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2012/03/09/video-dakota-fanning-exci...

aparently this is from the teaster!

Thanx Jess for posting that

This could have been posted already, if so sorry:

New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer With Robert Pattinson and Kristen ...

Mar - 11 2012 | Sarah Peel | 3 comments

Twilight Breaking Dawn‘s final movie won’t open until November, but Lionsgate wants to start releasing trailers now. In fact, they will be doing a double trailer release this month starting with a March 20th ten-second one that will lead to full one on the 26th. The trailer will also debut before The Hunger Games, despite that the movie won’t open until November 14th. Sadly, no teaser was released for it, so we all have to wait and see it when they do release it on the 20th.

I have to say that I am not sure if I am crazy about how they are releasing the trailers. In a way I feel like they are trying to trap some fans of Twilight into watching The Hunger Games, which some will not want to watch it for that reason alone. So it is kind of sad that they want to do it that way. But at least the trailers will come out no matter what, so I suppose my gripe is a moot point.

How do you feel about this news? Is it wise or not? I think that they will have a lot of mixed reactions to be honest. Some people won’t be happy, while others will be beyond thrilled. I am not sure how Lionsgate will handle some of the complaints that will likely be heading their way, but we do know that they want to milk this movie for all of its worth since they only get the very end of the experiment.

Sounds good to me! I always thought they would put something on the DVD but it puts them with a wide audience to start building interest by linking it to The Hunger Games.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service