The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

than hun for posting Irene

I love that scene! That was Edward giggling while Bella tries to seduce him :) Huh! nice try! lol Thanks, Irene!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 sneak peek sees 'ice queen' Bella Swan in vampire form

A first glimpse of Twilight star Kristen Stewart as a vampire in Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has emerged online, with her complexion mirrored in a newly unveiled ice sculpture of Robert Pattinson's beau at London's Madame Tussauds.

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Twilight fans have had a sneak peek of footage from Breaking Dawn Part 2, due for release later this year (Picture: YouTube)

The two-minute clip was reportedly shown at Target stores across the US to mark the DVD release of Breaking Dawn Part 1 - but quickly hit YouTube after fans filmed the footage.

And it gave Twilight devotees the chance to see Bella - played by Kristen Stewart - in vampire form, after her transformation at the end of Breaking Dawn Part 1.

The sneak preview sees her telling Robert Pattinson's Edward: 'Physically I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally I feel just drained.

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 The clip sees Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan in vampire form (Picture: YouTube)

As Edward reassures her, telling her, 'I've had a bad habit of underestimating you', she investigates a page of The Merchant of Venice torn from a book - which hints at the troubles to come.

The film - which also stars Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning and NIkki Reed - is a continuation of Breaking Dawn Part 1, which was released last November and saw Edward and Bella's wedding as well as the birth of their half-vampire daughter Renesmee.

The first official teaser trailer for the film, which is due out on November 16, will make its debut in US cinemas before screenings of The Hunger Games, which is released on March 23.

Bella Swan ice sculpture Madame Tussauds Bella Swan has been immportalised in ice at Madame Tussauds - but the sculpture will only last for two days (Picture: AP)

Meanwhile, Stewart has become the latest Twilight cast member to be immortalised at Madame Tussauds, alongside Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.

A special figure of her character, to mark the DVD release of Breaking Dawn Part 1, has been sculpted out of ice - the first such sculpture ever to be displayed at the attraction - to stand alongside the others.

However the sculpture will be on display for just two days due to the finite nature of the material.

VIDEO: Watch the footage of Breaking Dawn Part 2 below.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/film/892854-breaking-dawn-part-2-sneak-peek-...

wow!!! that was awesome!!! the red contacts look really good on her. omg the book was so amazing. my sweet sweet boyfriend preordered part 1 for me for valentines day. i got my copy before anyone else.

kristen is already pretty but when she plays bella its amazing to see how they make her look i love the red contacts

did anybody else see all the negative stuff that was said about part 1? and did anybody else think that they were crazy? i finished the book months before the movie and after i saw the movie i was just over the moon about it. i think the most important parts were covered and done very very well. i also think that kristen finally nailed the role of bella. im super excited for part 2 and i know it will be just as good as part 1. i dont think there was a single thing i didnt like about part 1.

i agree with u giggles i loved it it was much better then eclipse to tell u the truth i wish bill would have done them all except for new moon i loved that one too i can't wait to see bdpt2 i thought bdpt1 was perfect and safe .i took my daugther to see it i covered her eyes on the lil sex scene but other then that it was perfect

Hello ladies and yes I happen to agree with you and giggles, part one was done just fine. I thought they went by the book. Nothing majorly important was left out. I cannot wait till I see part 2, that will be just exciting. Oh giggles, no I never saw the negative stuff on part one but did not care to look for it either. miss you ladies.

miss you too!! im glad you guys agree with me. i thought i was missing something when i read the bad reviews so i watched it again, nope def not missing anything critics are just stupid.

ppl are always going to find something wrong with twilight put of it is because they never took the time to read the books S.M gave us a vampire would that made alot of since that we can understand now that i have seen the saga i can not look at another vampire film the same again !!lol and happy about that because i love twilight forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we miss u too pen breaking dawn and new moon are my favorite of the movies!!!!

i cant pick my favorite movie i have a soft spot in my heart for the first one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service