The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Confirmed to be at Comic Con 2012

10 Comments June 12, 2012 by 5ctBauble Filed Under: Breaking Dawn Part 2, Comic-Con

Breaking Dawn comic con 300x199 Breaking Dawn Part 2 Confirmed to be at Comic Con 2012 comic con breaking dawn part 2 From Collider:

We’re a month away from San Diego Comic-Con 2012, so all of the Twilight fans can start lining up outside Hall H right now.  Yes, it’s been confirmed that Lionsgate-Summit’s finale, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, will be making an appearance in the “halliest of halls” thissummer.  But what else will make the con worth standing in the Hall H line?  How about Iron Man 3Man of Steel and Pacific Rim for starters?  Unfortunately, Comic-Con looks to be a no-show forThe Dark Knight Rises (except for maybe a Tumbler Tour), but that should come as no surprise.  What IS surprising is the lack of any Star Trek 2 presence.  Hit the jump for more scheduling information and details on what you can (and can’t) see at Comic-Con 2012.

Exact scheduling details have not been released yet.

So who’s going this year??? Last year

‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Confirmed to be at Comic Con 2012

10 Comments June 12, 2012 by 5ctBauble Filed Under: Breaking Dawn Part 2, Comic-Con

Breaking Dawn comic con 300x199 Breaking Dawn Part 2 Confirmed to be at Comic Con 2012 comic con breaking dawn part 2 From Collider:

We’re a month away from San Diego Comic-Con 2012, so all of the Twilight fans can start lining up outside Hall H right now.  Yes, it’s been confirmed that Lionsgate-Summit’s finale, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, will be making an appearance in the “halliest of halls” thissummer.  But what else will make the con worth standing in the Hall H line?  How about Iron Man 3Man of Steel and Pacific Rim for starters?  Unfortunately, Comic-Con looks to be a no-show forThe Dark Knight Rises (except for maybe a Tumbler Tour), but that should come as no surprise.  What IS surprising is the lack of any Star Trek 2 presence.  Hit the jump for more scheduling information and details on what you can (and can’t) see at Comic-Con 2012.

Exact scheduling details have not been released yet.

So who’s going this year??? Last year

I know it. Did you happen to see the other two family portraits of bella and edward and daughter I believe they are a page back but oh nice Iris posted one last night but these other two I got this morning

I SO CAN'T WAIT! HOPE U ALL DON'T MIND I POSTED THESE!!!

laquever, OMG thanx for posting holy cow

@becca ure welcome i can't wait!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service